2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th June 2015, 03:39 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Constable Recruitment in RPF

You are looking for the details regarding the women Constable Recruitment in RPF. So I am providing it to you:

There are 1599 Vacancies for the lady Constable.

Name of Post- Lady Constable
Total Vacancies- 1599
Age Limit- 18 to 25 Years as on 01/01/2015
Pay Scale- PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-

Educational Qualification: The applicant must be 10th Pass (Matriculation) (OR) ITI from recognized University / Board / Institute.

Application Fee: Rs.40/- for General and OBC Category candidates. No application fee for the SC, ST and PWD Category applicants.

Syllabus:

It contains various sections such as General Awareness, General English and Essay Writing.

General Awareness:

Current Affairs across whole India
Past Events of India
History of India and more
Geography of India
Hindi language
Science related questions
Mathematics Problems

General English:

Grammar and Composition
Comprehension
Sentence Corrections
Answers of Questions from a Passage/Paragraph
Explain or Elaborate the poem

Essay Writing:

This section covers write an essay in given topic in few words. It will be of hindi, english

Pattern of the Exam:

Topics for Question paper Total
Marks Ques. Time
(in Mint.)
General Intelligence And Reasoning: Analogies, Similarities and differences, Spatial Visualization, Special orientation, Problem Solving, Analysis, Judgment, Decision Making, Memory and others 50 50 120
General Knowledge: Sports, History, Social, Politics, Science and others 50 50 120
Aptitude: Computation of whole numbers, Relationships, Athematic. Please go through RS Agarwal Books 50 50 120
English Comprehension: Vocabulary, Sentence Making, Verbs, Nouns and writing abilities and so on. 50 50 120

Best of luck..!!
17th November 2015, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Hii Buddy , I want to apply for Railway Protection Force Constable Recruitment , Will you plz provide me details for same Recruitment ?
17th November 2015, 12:28 PM
Super Moderator

Friend I would like to tell you that RPF have no latest Recruitment for Constable Post ,

For your reference here I am providing details for same Last Constable Recruitment

Age Limit:

Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 25 years.

Educational Qualification:

Candidates should possess Matriculation or equivalent, ITI, Conducted by Recognized Board.

Selection Process:

Candidates will be selected based on written test, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Measurement Test, Trade Test.

Application Fee:

Candidates need to pay Rs. 40/- in the form crossed Indian postal order.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in