2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd February 2017, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Conference In IIT Chennai

Hi I want to see the latest Conference in IIT Chennai so can you please tell me that what process should I follow so I can have an idea ??
Similar Threads
Thread
MDU Conference
IIFT Conference
IIM udaipur conference
PTU Conference
IIM Bangalore conference
Conference In IIT Madras
IMS BHU Conference
CSC MBA Conference
MBA DC Conference
IITK Conference
BEL Conference NSIT
NIT Srinagar Conference
UHV MBA Conference
MBA QA Conference
LDS MBA Conference
NJ MBA Conference
MBA CREF Conference
Conference In JNU
IIT KGP Conference
IIM Conference 09
23rd February 2017, 10:43 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Conference In IIT Chennai

Well to see the latest conference in IIT Chennai you can follow the below process

Visit the official site of the IIT Chennai

A page like below image will open

Hit the link for the notices at the top side

Here you will get the info for all the latest conferences

At present these notifications are available

The candidates qualified for Descriptive Test for the Post of Junior Technician (Mechanical Stream) Trade test held on 10.09.2016
List of candidates qualified for Physical Test for the Post of Security Guard
List of candidates qualified for Descriptive Test for the Post of Junior Superintendent
List of candidates qualified for Trade Test for the Post of Junior Technician (Mechanical Stream)- Written test held on 09.09.2016
List of candidates qualified for Written Test for the Post of Junior Superintendent - CPT held on 09.09.2016 @9.30 AM
Announcement for the various temporary posts in the Department of Ocean Engineering
Announcement for the various temporary posts in the Department of Ocean Engineering
Announcement for the post of Junior Research Fellow Department of Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
List of candidates selected for the post of Junior Superintendent - Advt. No.IITM/R/1/2016 dated 22.01.2016
List of candidates selected for the post of Junior Technician(Mechanical Stream)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in