2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th December 2014, 02:20 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Companies for Inplant Training

Firstly, one will only get Inplant Training in 3rd year of the course. So you cannot join it now. There are a very few Companies in India that provide free Inplant Training.

Eligibility for Training

Students Graduating in Computer Science/Engineering, IT, or Electronics who will be completing 3rd year in April/May

Students completing 2nd year, with exceptional academic performance and other achievements may also be considered.

Students with experience in programming will be preferred.

List of companies that providing In-Plant Training are as follows:

BHEL

TOYOTA AUTO PARTS.

TATA MOTORS LTD.

BHILAI STEEL PLANT .

SIEMENS INDIA LTD.

NATIONAL ATMOSPHERIC RESEARCH LABROTARY.

ITC LIMITED.

ASHOK LEYLAND.

BAJAJ AUTO LIMITED.

NATIONAL THERMAL POWER CORPORATION LIMITED .
11th January 2016, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Hii Guys , I want to Complete Inplant Training Programme for it Here Will you please Give me Details about Same ?
11th January 2016, 11:40 AM
Super Moderator

In Plant Training will Provide an Industrial Exposure to the Students as well as to Develop their Career in the High Tech Industrial Requirements.

Reputed Companies are providing Inplant Training to Students.

Global Soft Solutions is a Developing company in web Hosting and Designing Website.

It has own Server space for Web hosting.

It has hosted and designed for more than 100 institutions and organizations.

It focuses IPT in "Web Technology" to give exposure in the domain of web

Web Technology :

This training enables them to acquire more practical knowledge of web. Global Soft Solutions provides IPT for BE CSE and BE I T students . IPT in Web Technology, We cover HTML,VB Script, Photoshop , ASP , Flash , and Sql Duration of training will be 7 days(2 hours individual attention).

P L C ( Programming Logic Control)
Global Soft Solutions is technical tieup with one the familiar automation company in trichy base dealing PLC / SCADA Programming & service and professional course Field Instrumentation / Embedded Technologies / Automation Engineering for arranging specialized training and industrial visit for BE ECE / E&I / EEE students.

N D T ( Non Destructive Testing)
Global Soft Solution is technical tieup with one the familiar NDT ( Non Destructive Testing) Service company in trichy base, they are BHEL Service (NDT) Contractors for arranging specialized training and conducting Level - I, Level -II and Level - III NDT courses and industrial visit for BE Mechanical students.

During the Training:

GSS Provide Materials, Certificates and Counseling for Mini and Main projects to the students.

GSS provides one day Seminar on Personality Development, Scope for Interviews and so on.

Abile Technologies major IPT Training Programs Include :

IPT on Android and Mobile Application Development
Web Designing and Development
IPT on Software Development Life cycle
Open Source Technologies
IPT on Java J2EE Technologies
on VLSI
IPT on Embedded Systems
PCB Designing
Net Technologies

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in