2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th April 2016, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

COMEDK UGET Speed Post

Hello sir I wan to apply for the COMEDK UGET so I want to know that after filling can I send my Application Form COMEDK office through Speed Post please tell me the process How to Apply for COMEDK UGET 2016??
Similar Threads
Thread
COMEDK UGET Timings
Comedk UGET Login
Result Of COMEDK UGET
COMEDK UGET Cut off Ranks
Comedk uget
COMEDK UGET Biology Key
COMEDK UGET Details
COMEDK UGET old papers
AIPMT Speed Post
Reservation in COMEDK UGET
Uget comedk
COMEDK UGET Key
Books for COMEDK UGET
Comedk uget tat
UGET COMEDK Marks
COMEDK org UGET UGET Rank List
Bank of Baroda Speed Post Tracking
COMEDK UGET brochure
Cut Off For COMEDK UGET
Comedk UGET Syllabus For BE
10th April 2016, 10:48 AM
Super Moderator

Re: COMEDK UGET Speed Post

COMEDKK UGET 2016
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test (COMEDK UGET) 2016.

The Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (Comedk), Bangalore has announced the notification for COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test (UGET) for the year 2016

How to Apply for COMEDK UGET 2016

The Candidates have to register themselves at official site On Registration, the candidate will be provided with Login ID and Password.

The application process requires the candidate to complete the prescribed online application form and submit it along with relevant documents and prescribed fees

A separate link in the website is provided to assist the candidates in filling the COMEDK UGET Online Application form.

Please make sure that you have the following documents ready at hand before you start filling up the Online Application Form

a) Demand Draft (drawn from the nationalized banks in favor of “COMEDK” payable at Bangalore)

b) 10th Standard Marks card/School Leaving Certificate indicating the candidate’s Date of Birth (required for the date of birth verification)

c) SC/ST/OBC or Minority Certificates (Religious/Linguistic) if any
Demand Draft has to be drawn from the nationalized banks in favor of COMEDK (check for the correct spelling), payable at Bangalore (DD must be payable at Bangalore only)
Rs.1200/- for 3 Subjects (PCB or PCM) i.e. MBBS/BDS or B.E and Rs.1500/- for 4 subjects (PCMB) i.e. MBBS/BDS and B.E

The completed Application Form has to reach COMEDK office by speed post or courier on or before 04th April 2016 (before 05.00 pm) to the following address “The Executive Secretary - COMEDK, H.No 132, Second Floor, 11th Main Road, 17th Cross, Malleswaram, Bangalore-560055”, Karnataka

Here are the Important Dates for COMEDK UGET 2016

Start Date for Registration & Issue of Online Application Form: 08th February 2016

Mock Test made Available Online: 20th February 2016

Last Date for Offline Payment of Fee: 31st March 2016

Last Date for Online Payments & for Submission of Completed Application Online: 04th April 2016

Start Date for Download of Test Admission Ticket on the Website: 30th April 2016

Last Date for Downloading of Online Test Admission Ticket (TAT): 07th May 2016

Date of COMEDK UGET 2016 Exam: 08th May 2016 (Sunday)

Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys & start date for online submission of objections/challenge of Provisional Answer keys: 11th May 2016

Last Date for Receiving Challenges/Objections Pertaining to Provisional Answer Keys: 16th May 2016

Publishing of Final Answer Keys: 26th May 2016

Test Score Cards made Available Online to the Candidates: 28th May 2016

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in