2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th July 2015, 11:53 AM
Super Moderator

Re: COMEDK UGET Online Application

I want to notify you that the dates for the application form are gone. So you cannot apply this time. I am providing you the details so that it may be helpful for you next year.

The important dates regarding the forms were:

Availability of online application form at comedk.org commences on. March 2, 2015
Last date to register for applying online (obtaining RFA). April 14, 2015 (10 PM)
Last date for filling up and submitting OAF – Only those who have registered already (submitted RFA can fill the forms). April 15, 2015 (10 PM)
Last date for receipt of physical application form by COMEDK. April 18, 2015 (5 PM)

Application Fee:
Fee for PCM (engineering) or PCB (medical) candidates is Rs 1200.
Fee for PCM&B (both engineering and medical) candidates is Rs 1500.

Exam Pattern:
There shall be three sections in the exam – Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
Questions would be framed as per syllabus of class XI, XII.
Candidates would receive booklets of question paper and an OMR sheet to mark response.
The OMR sheet must not be tampered or altered.
As per COMEDK 2015 Test Pattern, they have to mark their answers by darkening the appropriate circle corresponding to their response.
There shall be multiple sets of question papers. No two sets will be the same.
Marking multiple circles in the OMR will lead to non-evaluation of that particular question.
There shall be 180 questions in total.
Each section would have 60 questions (math – 60, physics – 60, chemistry – 60).

You are looking for the details regarding the application form. So I am providing you the process by which you can apply for this exam:

Go to the official site of the COMDEX.
Looks Like:

There on the left side of the webpage you will see the UGET Section in that section click on the Request for Application Form (RFA) option. The webpage will look like this:

On this page you will get the application form of the exam.
29th December 2015, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, how can I fill online application form of COMEDK UGET? Is there any one can provide me detail for the COMEDK UGET online application?
29th December 2015, 04:56 PM
Super Moderator

COMEDK UGET online Application Form will be provided for the Under Graduate Entrance Test. Application form of COMEDK UGET is to be released by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka and is expected to be available for a window of around six weeks.

Important event Dates

Availability of COMEDK UGET 2016 application form will be come in March 2016, first week expected. Last date to apply online is in April 2016, third week (expected).

COMEDK UGET application fee was as follows.Subject Fees
PCM or PCB Rs 1200
Both subjects (PCMB) Rs 1500

Applying process:

Request for application –Request for Application is basically the registration step. In this application process you will have to enter details such as name, date of birth, email ID, photo identity proof.

Online application form: Online Application Form will have several fields asking about the candidate’s profile. Enter parents / guardian details.

Physical application form: Physical Application Form is the form that is generated after you submit the OAF

Notification for COMDEK UGET 2015

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in