2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th March 2016, 02:28 PM
Super Moderator

Re: COMEDK MBBS Admit Card

Buddy I would like to tell you that the MBBS exam not yet been conducted by COMEDK for that I will get the information so that you can get the admit card easily and buddy I would like to tell you that in admit card you will get the information about exam center, schedule of exam, timings etc.

Here I’m telling you process to get the admit card easily

Go to the official site of COMEDK which looks like this

COMEDK

Site page will open at middle of the page
You can see section of latest updates there you can get the information easily

Eligibiltiy criteria
a) The candidates should have qualified in second PUC or 10+2 or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government, the last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) with English as a compulsory subject.

b) The General Merit candidates must have passed these subjects (PCB) individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in PCB (40% in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State).

c) The candidates who are appearing for the prescribed qualifying examination and expecting the percentage of marks as at (b) are also eligible to apply.

d) The General Merit candidates must also secure not less than 50% marks (40% in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka) in aggregate in PCB subjects in the COMEDK UG entrance test 2016.

COMEDK MBBS exam details

Address:-
COMEDK
# 132, Second Floor,
11th Main, 17th Cross,
Malleswaram,
Bangalore - 560 055.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in