2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th June 2015, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

Is Comedk A Good Exam

My school teacher suggested me to appear in Comedk UGET Entrance Exam. But I want to know is this Exam is good for career or not? If I will appear in Comedk UGET Exam, so what courses are available for me for Graduation? Please provide me official notification of this Exam with this year important dates.
Similar Threads
Thread
Entrance Exam Of COMEDK
COMEDK Entrance Exam Fee
COMEDK Exam Schedule
COMEDK PG Exam
COMEDK PG Entrance Exam
COMEDK PG Entrance Exam
COMEDK Exam CENTERS
COMEDK PG Medical Exam
COMEDK Exam Papers
About Comedk Exam
COMEDK Exam PG
COMEDK PG Exam Pattern
COMEDK entrance exam key
COMEDK Exam Date
Exam date of COMEDK
Comedk Bangalore Exam
COMEDK Mode of Exam
COMEDK UG Entrance Exam
Tips to write good Answers and get good marks in BCA entrance exam
Admission in good M.Tech College without good marks in GATE exam
23rd April 2018, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Re: Is Comedk A Good Exam

Hello sir, if I prepare and attend COMEDK exam then it is good exam for me? Please tell me how COMEDK is good exam?
23rd April 2018, 04:04 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Is Comedk A Good Exam

COMEDK is one of the important and good exam for admission in Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges.

COMEDK is the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka was revived and given the due permission by the KPCF and KUPECA.

It was asked to to conduct entrance exams into private colleges and associations of Karnataka.

COMEDK holds good for engineering, medical and dental courses at an Undergraduate and Postgraduate level.

There will give a good chance for students to secure admissions in a variety of colleges, All this with more ease and speed.

A good COMEDK rank (in the top 1000) promises students a seat in a course and college of their choice. Cracking the COMEDK-UGET isnt very difficult. One has to prepare in same way as for JEE or Medical Entrance exams.

This gives a fair and good chance for architecture students.

Application Date
16/Jan/2018 to 19/Apr/2018 12:00 AM to 12:00 AM

Exam Pattern:

Mode of Exam: Online
Number of Sections: Three
COMEDK UGET Exam Section Number of Topics Number of Questions Section Score
Physics 16 60 60
Chemistry 17 60 60
Mathematics 11 60 60

Eligibility Criteria
Students are required to have passed 10+2 or 2nd PUC from any recognized university or Board in the country.

They are required to have obtained a minimum aggregate of 45% (40% in respect of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) in their class 12th or 2nd PUC exam.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in