2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd May 2015, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Combined Engineering Services Exam Question Paper

I am doing preparation for the combined engineering services exam? So I am searching for the combined engineering services exam question paper? Can you please tell me from where I can download the last year question paper of this exam?
Similar Threads
Thread
TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination Model Question Papers
TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination Question Papers For ECE
Indian Engineering Services Exam Question Paper
Combined Engineering Services Examination Model Question Paper TNPSC
Model question paper for combined engineering services examination
Combined Defence Services Examination Question Paper
Combined Engineering Services Examination TNPSC Question Papers
TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination Question Papers For Mechanical
Combined Engineering Services Examination Model Question Paper For Civil
Combined Engineering Services Examination Previous Year Question Papers
TNPSC combined engineering service exam Previous question paper
TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination General Knowledge Question Paper
TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination Model Question Paper for EEE
TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination Question Paper
Combined Defence Services Exam Question Paper
TNPSC Combined Engineering Services EIE Exam Question Paper
Combined Defence Services II Entrance Exam Question Paper
Combined Defence Services II exam question paper
TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Question Paper
Combined Engineering Services Examination electrical engineering model question paper
16th April 2018, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Re: Combined engineering services exam question paper

Can you provide me the syllabus of TNPSC (Tamilnadu Public Service Commission) Combined Engineering Services Exam Paper I on which the question paper is based?
16th April 2018, 09:14 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Combined engineering services exam question paper

The syllabus of TNPSC (Tamilnadu Public Service Commission) Combined Engineering Services Exam Paper I on which the question paper is based is as follows:

CIVIL ENGINEERING

Degree Standard

PAPER-I Code No: 029

UNIT I

CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS Engineering Properties uses and tests for stones and bricks lime - sources, types and properties - cement - composition, tests, specifications, properties - types of cements and admixtures. Miscellaneous materials - Glass, Rubber Plastics and materials for acoustics and insulation

UNIT II
CONSTRUCTION PRACTICE Stone Masonry - Classification, construction details and supervision - Brick Masonny - bonds - Damp proof courses - construction details of wails and arches. Shoring, scaffolding, underpinning Floor finishes and roof coverings Stairs and stair cases - Layout - types - suitability, Doors, Windows and ventilators Types - Selection, Fire resistant structure

UNIT III
ENGINEERING SURVEY Levelling - Types - LS and CS contouring calculation of areas and volume Theodoite survey - Traversing - Heights and Distances Techeemetry - Modern surveying instruments. Selting out of curves Permanent adjustments of levels and theodolites

UNIT IV
ESTIMATING AND COSTING Types of estimates - Writing technical specifications and tender documents. Types of contracts - terms and conditions conflicts and arbitration - Rate Analysis - schedule of rates Valuation and Rent fixation.

UNIT V
STRENGTH OF MATERIALS Stresses and strains - Elastic constants, - shear and tension compound strees principal stresses and planes Theeries of failure. Theory of simple pending shear stress - distribution in beams Deflection of beams Strain energy in elastic deformation, impact fatigue and creep.

UNIT VI
THEORY OF STRUCTURES Proposed cantilever and fixed beams Continueous beams Theorem of three moments - portal frames - moment distribution method - Colomns - short & long columns, unsymmetrical sections. Eulers theory - critical leads for different end conditions Analyusis of arches - Eddys theorem - suspension bridges /moving leads - influence lines. Domes and Retaining walls - stabilityh conditions - checking

Syllabus TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Exam Paper I

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in