2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th February 2016, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Re: Combined Defence Services Examination Paper

Hello sir, I am NAvjot Singh. I want to join army so I am preparing for CDS exam. Can you help me by providing me with the Combined Defence Services Examination Paper?
27th February 2016, 05:47 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Combined Defence Services Examination Paper

As you have asked about the Combined Defence Services Examination paper, check below for the information

1. Which one among the following was not an outcome of the fifth BRICS summit held in Durban in South Africa in March 2013?

Signing of two agreements on Extending Credit Facility in Local Currencies and BRICS Multilateral Letter of Credit Confirmation Facility
Proclamation of establishment of BRICS-led New Development Bank
Creation of a safety net through a Contingent Reserve Arrangement (CRA) among BRICS countries
Setting up of BRICS Business Council and BRICS Think Tank Council

2. Seeking to revive historic ties, the Indian Air Force has gifted a vintage Dakota Aircraft from its museum to (September 2014)

the Pakistan Air Force
the Bangladesh Air Force
the Chinese Air Force
the Sri Lankan Air Force

3. Which one of the following statements is incorrect?

The Armed Forces Tribunal has the power to adjudicate disputes relating to conditions of service of persons subject to the Army Act, 1950.
Findings and sentences of court martial can be challenged before the Armed Forces Tribunal.
The Chairperson and members of the Armed Forces Tribunal shall be appointed only after consultation with the Chief Justice of India.
The Chairperson and members of the Armed Forces Tribunal can be removed only after consultation with the Chief Justice of India.

4. In recent plans, certain words/phrases were used in the title of the plan along with ‘growth’. They are

Inclusive
Faster
More inclusive
Sustainable
More sustainable

Which combination is true of the Twelfth Five Year Plan (2012 – 17)?

1, 2 and 3
1, 4 and 5
2, 3 and 4
1, 2 and 4

5. Which of the following statements about the social reformer, Raja Rammohun Roy is false?

Rammohun Roy belonged to the gentry class whose power had been diminished because of the imposition of the Permanent Settlement.
He studied both Vedantic Monism and Christian Unitarianism.
He translated the Upanishads into Bengali.
His first organization was the Atmiya Sabha, founded in Calcutta in 1815.

6. Which of the following characteristics about the state of Travancore in 18th century Kerala is/are correct?

Travancore was ruled by Marthanda Varma from 1729 to 1758.
Travancore built a strong army and defeated the Dutch in 1741.
Travancore was an important centre of learning.

Select the correct answer using the code given below :

1 and 2 only
2 only
1, 2 and 3
1 only
For more, I am attaching the file, you can refer to it
Attached Files
File Type: zip Combined Defence Services Examination paper.zip (20.2 KB, 17 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in