2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th March 2016, 01:39 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Combined Defence Services Examination Notification

Combined Defence Services Examination conducted twice every year by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Combined Defence Services is an exam to induct officers into the Indian Defence Forces i.e. the Army and the Airforce.

Eligibility
For Indian Military Academy / Officers’ Training Academy: Degree from a recognized university or equivalent

For Indian Naval Academy: Bachelor of Engineering

For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level or Bachelor of Engineering

Application Fee:
Applicant s (excepting Female /SC/ST Applicant who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by Cash, State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur/State bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card

Key dates

Releasing Date of CDS (I) 2016 Notification: 07th November 2016

Online applications can be filled from 07th November 2015 to 04th December 2015

CDS (I) 2016 Admit Cards Download Date: January-February 2016

Date of Commencement of Exam: 14th February 2016 (Sunday)

Duration of Exam: 01 Day

Those appearing for Degree Exam will be required to submit their certificates by 01st Week of October/Nov 2016

for more details here i am giving link of Combined Defence Services Examination Notification
upsc.gov.in/exams/notifications/2016/CDS_I_2016/Eng_CDS_I_2016%20pdf.pdf

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in