2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

10th December 2015, 10:22 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Code of Conduct MBA

The University of Wisconsin–Eau Claire is a public liberal arts university located in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States. It is a part of the University of Wisconsin System. UW-Eau Claire is the largest of the four postsecondary schools in the city.

MBA Program Student Code of Conduct

The UW-Eau Claire MBA Student Code of Conduct includes items that reference ethical behavior, items intended to increase awareness of processes within the MBA and items that clarify term

I am responsible to obtain all the materials required for the class before the class begins.

• I recognize that purchases from suppliers other than the UWEC bookstore often result in delays,
wrong editions, and missing supplemental material.

• I realize that custom packages of readings are available only through the UW-Eau Claire
bookstore.

• I will not ask for special allowances from the instructor because I do not have my course materials
on time.

I am responsible to meet the technological requirements of the program.

• I will verify that my computer functionality, ISP capabilities, and software meet the University and Consortium requirements (the requirements are stated on the Web pages for the MBA Foundation and Consortium).

• I will take advantage of the D2L Overview provided within my course.

• I will take time to preview the course before it begins to become comfortable navigating within it.

UW-Eau Claire MBA Program Student Code of Conduct

Contact address

University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
Public University
105 Garfield Ave, Eau Claire, WI 54701, United States

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in