2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st March 2013, 10:03 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Coal India MT Interview Questions

Coal India Ltd conducting the interview for the many posts

As you asked that you want some commonly asked question for practice, here I want to tell you that we were already provided the commonly asked questions on the website

Please visit the link provided below to get the questions, this link will prove very useful to you….

Coal India Management Trainee Interview Questions - 2013 StudyChaCha
22nd February 2016, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir, I wants to apply for the Management trainee post in the Coal India will you please provide me the interview questions that are asked by the recruitment panel of the Coal india ?
22nd February 2016, 05:40 PM
Super Moderator

As you asking for the interview questions of the Management trainee post in the Coal india let me tell you that the interview question may consist of some personal, questions ,like About yourself, some basic technical questions etc

Here I am sharing with you the interview experinces of the Candidates that apply for the post Management trainee post in the Coal india

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coal India (Calcutta) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied through university. There were 2 rounds, Group discussion followed by personal interview. Topic of GD was "Conservation of electrical energy from an electrical engineer's point of view". Overall the procedure was simple and recruiters were friendly.

Interview Questions

In personal interview questions were asked on power system, power electronics and electrical machines.

applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coal India (Warangal) in May 2015.

Interview

interview was very easy as compared to my other software companies, first a GD round was done followed by interviews. GD topic was "digitization of India" it went on for half an hour, all the applicants were called for interview round regardless of their GD performance. A panel of 12-14 members did the entire selection process. Interview covered everything technical and HR related.

Interview Questions

they asked basic things about programming languages as i am in CSE branch

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in