2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

CMU University MIS

I am a student of Carnegie Mellon University and I want some details regarding admission in MIS (management information System ) course. So regarding that enlists me with all the necessary details. Along with that tell me that what are the eligibilities to take admission in this course?
19th June 2018, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

Re: CMU University MIS

I want to do Master of Information Systems Management MISM program in CMU Heinz College so can you provide me the details of the program?
19th June 2018, 08:43 AM
Super Moderator

Re: CMU University MIS

The CMU Heinz College Master of Information Systems Management (MISM) program blends technical and leadership skills, equipping you with the ability to transform organizations through technology.

Master of Information Systems Management (MISM)

The MISM program is available in four challenging pathways our flagship 16-month and 12-month programs in Pittsburgh, our industry-leading Business Intelligence and Data Analytics (BIDA) program, and their exciting dual-city intercontinental option in Adelaide, Australia.

Students complete the 12-Month pathway full-time from May to May.

As a MISM graduate, you will find yourself equipped to solve technology and business problems for firms of all sizes and across all sectors MISM: 12-Month graduates are employed by some of the most innovative and influential companies in the world.

Duration: 1 year / 3 semesters (Summer, Fall, Spring)

Application Deadline

The application deadline is January 10, but we will continue to accept applications after the deadline as long as space remains in the incoming class.

To submit the application, youll need to do the following:

answer required questions within the online application form
upload required essay and resume
register each recommender's name and email address
enter test date and registration number for any required standardized test(s)

Standardized Test Scores (GRE or GMAT)

You are required to submit valid test results from either the GRE (General Test) or the GMAT from within the last five years.

The test scores must be reported directly to Heinz College by the testing service.

They recommend that you take the GMAT or GRE at least one month prior to the application deadline.

English Language Proficiency Exam Results (TOEFL or IELTS)

If your native language (mother tongue) is not English, you are required to submit an official score report from the TOEFL or IELTS.

The only exceptions are for students who have worked or studied for five or more years in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the Republic of Ireland, the U.K., the U.S. or South Africa.

The test scores must be reported directly to Heinz College by the testing service.

They strongly recommend that you take the TOEFL or IELTS at least one month prior to the application deadline.

Contact-

Heinz College Office of Admissions
5000 Forbes Avenue Hamburg Hall
Pittsburgh, PA 15213-3890
412-268-2164
hnzadmit@andrew.cmu.edu

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in