2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

CMS Jain university BBM

My brother wants to take admission into the BBM course at the Centre for Management Studies, Jain University. so I am looking for the application form. will you please give me the link to download the application form to take admission into the BBM course at the Centre for Management Studies, Jain University?
Similar Threads
Thread
B Com Jain University
Jain PU University
B.Ed in Jain University
Jain University
PHD in Jain University
Jain University PHD
SP Jain University UAE
Jain University MSW
Jain University For BBM
Jain University LLB
Jain University MBA
Jain University Law
Jain University Org
MBA at Jain University
Jain University Job
Jain University SET
Jain University Act
Jain University BBA
Jain University MFM
Jain University Bsc
7th June 2018, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

Re: CMS Jain university BBM

Can you provide me the details of the BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) program offered by Center for Management Studies, Jain University?
7th June 2018, 08:56 AM
Super Moderator

Re: CMS Jain university BBM

The undergraduate programs offered by Center for Management Studies, Jain University focus on the combination of practical skills and ideas to pave an ambitious path for the future leaders. It aims to build a strong foundation for all business and media aspirants with best academic offerings and services.

Its BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) program will equip an individual with right skills and knowledge to take the first step in the chosen field.

Duration
Three years full-time study

Entry Requirement
Pre-University / SYJC / 12th Standard / CBSE / ISC in any discipline

Entrance Test
A written test is conducted for selection. The duration of the test is two hours (100 marks).

Process
Programs are taught via lectures, seminars, practical workshops, case studies and collaborative discussions.
Web-based technologies are utilized to deliver module and program content, conduct assessment, provide feedback and communicate with students.

Assessment
Students are assessed through a variety of methods including assignments, group work, presentations and practical projects.

Contact Detail:
Center for Management Studies
Jain University
#133, Lalbagh Road
Bangalore 560027
P : +918043430200 / 202
E : info@cms.ac.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in