2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd April 2016, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Cma us

Hello sir I am here as I want to get the detailed information about CMA course (USA) of EduPristine so will you please provide me the details??
2nd April 2016, 02:57 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Cma us

EduPristine is India's leading training provider for international certifications in Finance (like CFA®, FRM® and PRM®), Accounting (CPA and CMA) and Analytics (Business Analytics and Big Data and Hadoop).

It has been found by industry professionals who have worked in the area of investment banking and private equity in organizations such as Goldman Sachs, Crisil - A Standard & Poors Company, Standard Chartered and Accenture.

The CMA is the globally recognized, advanced-level credential appropriate for accountants and financial professionals in business

The CMA is offered by the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) USA and the content is regularly reviewed by the Institute of Certified Management Accountants (ICMA). It's offered since 1972 and has certified 40,000 professionals.

CMA Certification Benefits

-International recognition
-It is the highest level of certification in Management Accounting. With increasing globalization, FDIs, outsourcing, off-shoring, US financial service MNCs in India and Indian companies listed in the US, CMAs with an international perspective are in very high demand.
-CMAs believe their certification creates career opportunities and strengthens their ability to move across business areas.
-Career opportunities for CMAs can be in Multi-national companies, Financial services or consulting firms and US-based firms & organizations

Syllabus

Part 1: Financial Reporting, Planning, Performance, and Control
Syllabus

• External Financial Reporting Decisions (15%)
• Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting (30%)
• Performance Management (20%)
• Cost Management (20%)
• Internal Controls (15%)

Part 2: Financial Decision Making
Syllabus

• Financial Statement Analysis (25%)
• Corporate Finance (20%)
• Decision Analysis (20%)
• Risk Management (10%)
• Investment Decisions (15%)
• Professional Ethics (10%)

Jobs Prospects after Completing CMA Program

Designations vary from
-Cost managers
-Relationship managers
-Finance managers
-Analysts
-Directors/Senior Director
-HOD
-Professors
-Vice President

Contact Detail:
EduPristine
702, Raaj Chambers, Old Nagardas Road,
Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400069, India
26th October 2023, 04:32 PM
Sumithra P

Re: Cma us

Hi,

I am P Sumithra interred in register in this forum, please provide the link enable me to complete the registration.
My Mail id : gpsumithra5333@gmail.com

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in