2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th August 2015, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Clicker IITB

Hi buddy I want to know about Clicker which is interaction system at IITB developed, if you have then can you tell me ??
Similar Threads
Thread
Iitb epm
IIT Bombay Clicker
Si 417 iitb
Sop iitb
IITB MBA Cut Off
Iitb hcu
Iitb mca
IITB end
Oat iitb
Ma 207 iitb
IITB end SEM
IITB Mid Sem
Iitb cms
Jkv iitb
Ee 225 iitb
Tcs iitb
Me 113 IITB
IITB Phd
Me 209 iitb
Iitb jrf
7th August 2015, 09:53 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Clicker IITB

You are right Clicker is a student response and interaction system that developed at IIT Bombay, as part of the National Mission on Education through Information and Communication Technology (NMEICT), sponsored by MHRD.

Clicker system is a synchronous and asynchronous, response and interaction system which can be advantageously used for empowerment of students and teachers in classroom and seminar sessions. Clicker system can be used in a classroom to teach the students effectively, and to evaluate performance of the students by keeping records of quizzes.

It provides the facility to the instructor to interact with students by presenting question, collecting answers of individual students, and evaluating understanding of each student on that session. Clicker system can collect the attendance of the students present in the session, and the attendance record can be stored.

Here I have attached file for more information

Attached Files
File Type: pdf IITB Clicker.pdf (195.8 KB, 108 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in