2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

CLAT Wrong Questions

I have applied for Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2015 and I am looking for its marking scheme and negative marking for Wrong Questions . Would you please tell me how many marks will be deducted for each of the wrong answers to multiple choice questions ? Please provide me its last year paper also ..
Similar Threads
Thread
Important Questions For CLAT
KCET Physics Wrong Questions
Negative Marking for Wrong Answer in TNPSC Group II Exam
Mumbai University Wrong Results
General Knowledge Questions for CLAT
CLAT General Knowledge Questions
Wrong Questions in JEE Mains
Pg clat
EAMCET Wrong Questions
Wrong Answers On LSAT
CLAT Maths Questions
CLAT Questions
UGC NET Wrong Answer Key
History Questions for CLAT
General knowledge questions and answers for CLAT
Wrong Answers in PGCET
General Knowledge Questions For CLAT Exam
GK Questions For CLAT
Did I do anything wrong by quitting the job for preparing for MBA exams?
IIT Application Form Correction for Wrong DOB
17th May 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Re: CLAT Wrong Questions

Can you tell me if there is a negative marking for wrong question in Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) Under Graduate (UG) Exam?
17th May 2018, 04:36 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CLAT Wrong Questions

Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is the most coveted of all the law entrances in India after Class XII. CLAT is conducted every year to select students for 19 National Law Universities in India, other than National Law University-Delhi and HP National Law University-Shimla, which have their own process to select the students.

CLAT Under Graduate (UG) Exam Pattern:

Duration:
The duration of the examination will be two hours.

Number of Questions:
200 questions will be asked in the examination.

Type of Questions:
The questions will be of objective type (multiple choice questions).

Language:
The question paper will be asked in English language only.

Total Marks:
The question paper will be of 200 marks.

Marking Scheme:
Each question will carry one mark.

Negative Marking:
There will be negative marking process. 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.

The questions will come from the following sections and the number of marks for each section is given below:

Subjects Number of Ques Marks Allotted per Section
English including Comprehension 40 40
General Knowledge and Current Affairs 50 50
Elementary Mathematics ( Numerical Ability) 20 20
Legal Aptitude 50 50
Logical Reasoning 40 40
Total 200 200

CLAT Syllabus:

English including comprehension:

The English section will test the candidates' proficiency in English based on comprehension passages and grammar.
In the comprehension section, candidates will be questioned on their understanding of the passage and its central theme, meanings of words used therein, etc.
The grammar section requires correction of incorrect grammatical sentences, filling of blanks in sentences with appropriate words, etc.

General Knowledge and Current Affairs:
The General knowledge will be tested on the general awareness including static general knowledge.
Questions on current affairs will test candidates on their knowledge of national and international current affairs.

Mathematics:
This section will test candidate's knowledge on elementary mathematics, i.e., maths taught up to 10th Class/standard.

Legal Aptitude:
This section will test candidate's interest towards study of law, research aptitude and problem solving ability.
Questions may include legal propositions (described in the paper), and a set of facts to which the said proposition has to be applied.
Some propositions may not be "true" in the real sense, candidates will have to assume the "truth" of these propositions and answer the questions accordingly.

Logical Reasoning:
The purpose of the logical reasoning section is to test the candidate's ability to identify patterns, logical links and rectify illogical arguments.
It may include a variety of logical reasoning questions such as syllogisms, logical sequences, analogies, etc. However, visual reasoning will not be tested.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in