2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

CLAT Sample Question Paper

I have dreamt of being an Advocate from my childhood . I have done 12th in PCM and now I am preparing for Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) . I have no idea about its paper pattern . Would you please provide me CLAT Sample Question Paper so I will get idea from it and after solving them I will get confidence ??????
Similar Threads
Thread
CLAT LLM Question Paper
CLAT Question Paper
SSC LDC Sample Question Paper
CLAT exam question paper
Sample Question Paper for IIT JEE
CLAT LLM Exam Question Paper
Solved Question paper of CLAT pdf
Sample CLAT Question Paper
Question paper of CLAT
Solved Question Paper of CLAT
NDA Sample Question Paper
CLAT entrance exam question paper
Sample question paper for CPO
SBI PO Sample Question Paper
LLM CLAT Exam Previous year Question Paper
Model question paper for CLAT Exam
TCS Sample Question Paper
CLAT entrance exam previous years question paper
CLAT examination Sample question paper
UP TET sample question paper
2nd June 2018, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Re: CLAT Sample Question Paper

Can you provide me previous year question paper for preparation of Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) as I will be giving the exam this time?
2nd June 2018, 04:14 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CLAT Sample Question Paper

The previous year question paper for preparation of Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is as follows:

There is a fairly universal sentiment that the use of nuclear weapons is clearly contrary to morality and that its production probably so, dues not go far enough. These activities are not only opposed to morality but also to law if the legal objection can be added to the moral, the argument against the use and the manufacture of these weapons will considerably be reinforced. Now the time is ripe to evaluate the responsibility of scientists who knowingly use their expertise for the construction of such weapons, which has deleterious effect on mankind.

To this- must be added the fact that more than 50 percent of the skilled scientific manpower in the world is now engaged in the armaments industry. How appropriate i[ is that all this valuable skill should be devoted to the manufacture of weapons of death in a world of poverty is a question that must touch the scientific conscience.

A meeting of biologists on the Long-Term Worldwide Biological consequences of nuclear war added frightening dimension to those forecasts. Its report suggested that the long biological effects resulting from climatic changes may at least be as serious as the immediate ones. Sub-freezing temperatures, low light levels, and high doses of ionizing and ultraviolet radiation extending for many months after a large-scale nuclear war could destroy the biological support system of civilization, at least in the Northern Hemisphere.

Productivity in natural and agricultural ecosystems could be severely restricted for a year or more. Post war survivors would face starvation as well as freezing conditions in the dark and be exposed to near lethal doses of radiation. If, as now seems possible, the, Southern Hemisphere were affected also, global disruption of the biosphere could ensue.

In any event, there would be severe consequences, even in the areas not affected directly, because of the inter-dependence of the world economy. In either case the extinction of a large fraction of the earths animals, plants and microorganism seems possible. The population size of Homo sapiens conceivably could be reduced to prehistoric levels or below, and extinction of the human species itself cannot be excluded.

1. Choose the word, which is most opposite in meaning of the word, printed in bold as used in the passage Deleterious.
(a) Beneficial (b) Harmful
(c) Irreparable (d) Non-cognizable

2. The authors most important objective of writing the above passage seems to
(a) Highlight the use of nuclear weapons as an clleclive pnpulauun control measures.
(b) Illustrate the devastating effects of use of nuclear sveapuns on mankind.
(c) Duly highlight the supremacy of the nations which possess nucical weapons.
(d) Summarise the long biological effects of use of nuclear weapons.

3. The scientists engaged in manufacturing destructive weapons are .
(a) Very few in number
(b) Irresponsible and incompetent
(c) More than half of the total number
(d) Engaged in the armaments industry against their desire

4. According [o the passage, the argument on use and manufacture of nuclear weapons
(a) Does not stand the test of legality
(b) Possesses legal strength although it does not have moral standing
(c) Is acceptable only on moral grounds
(d) Becomes stronger if legal and moral considerations are combined

CLAT Question Paper

Attached Files
File Type: pdf CLAT Question Paper.pdf (344.5 KB, 82 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in