2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th May 2015, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

CLAT Notes

I have applied for the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) and now start my preparation of this exam so can you please provide me the notes of it so that it will be easy for me to do preparation? Also give me some preparation tips so that I can clear this exam with good marks?
Similar Threads
Thread
What is CLAT
CLAT Key
CLAT Sub
AGE Bar For CLAT
Pu clat
WWW.CLAT Possible.Com
CLAT Cut Off
Clat llm
Llb clat
Mp clat
Vua clat
Clat cl
CLAT Cut Off for OBC
Bba llb clat
Is CLAT Necessary for Law
CLAT Possible LKO
Clat dlp
Big CLAT
Clat
Bio CLAT
26th April 2020, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Re: CLAT Notes

Can you provide me the syllabus for Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) for admission in LLB Program as I want to prepare for it, please help me with this?
26th April 2020, 04:06 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CLAT Notes

The syllabus for Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) for admission in LLB Program is as follows:

English including Comprehension:
English Vocabulary: Antonyms, Synonyms and Analogies.
English Proficiency: Idioms and Phrases, One Word Substitution, Sentence Improvement, Rearrangement of Sentence in Paragraph, Rearrangement of Words in Sentence, Fill in the blanks and Cloze Tests.
English Usage Errors: Common Errors, Spotting Errors, Inappropriate Usage of Words and Spelling Mistakes (English Usage), Use of Correct Word.
English Comprehension: Paragraph will be given. Questions will be asked from that paragraph. Understand the para and answer the questions accordingly.

General Knowledge and Current Affairs:
Events of National and International importance also covering current events in area of Economics, Science, Technology, Sports, Persons and Places, Static GK & Latest Happening, Books and Authors.

Mathematics
Arithmetic (Number Theory): Number Systems, Surds and Indices, Square Roots, Fractions and Decimals, HCF and LCM, Simplification, Approximations, Ratio and Proportion, Average and Logarithms.
Commercial Maths: Interest, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Partnership and Discounts.
Mensuration: Areas and Volumes.

Legal Aptitude
This section will judge your interest towards study of law, research aptitude and problem solving ability.
These questions will be related to legal propositions and set of facts satisfying the propositions.
Such propositions may or may not be true, you have to assume them and answer the questions accordingly.
Some major topics are International Law, Criminal Law, Indian Constitution, Legal Terms, Legal Maxims, Family Law, Contracts and Torts.

Logical Reasoning
Reasoning Tests: Direction and Distance Test, Analogy Test, Classification (Odd Man Out) Test, Coding Decoding Test, Number Test, Series Test, Relationships Test, Alphabet Test, Ranking Tests and Time Sequence Test.
Logic Tests: Statements Assumptions, Statements Arguments, Statements Conclusions and Statements Action.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in