2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

CLAT Exam Full Details

When this Year CLAT Exam will hold? I am doing preparation for this Exam, so please provide full details about the paper pattern of CLAT Exam. What are the total marks for this Exam and how much I have to secure to crack it in once? Give me some previous year’s question papers to know about the pattern of this Exam.
Similar Threads
Thread
Full form of UGC NET exam
What CLAT exam
Full details about AFCAT
AFCAT full details
Full Detail of CLAT
Full Name Of CLAT
Annamalai university full details
After CLAT Exam
Full Syllabus Of CLAT
IBPS PO full details
SRM University Full Details
Full Form of IAS Exam
IES Exam Full Details
National Defence Academy Full Details
DSSSB Recruitment Full Details
CLAT exam details
CLAT Eligibility Details
Full Details of CDS Exam
IAS Exam Full Form
Full Form of NDA Exam
15th June 2018, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Re: CLAT Exam Full Details

Hii sir, I Wants to give the CLAT Examination Will you Please Provide me the Full Details of the CLAT Examination ?
15th June 2018, 03:17 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CLAT Exam Full Details

Common Law Admission Test is a centralised test for admission to 19 National Law Universities in India. 43 other education institutes and two public sector institutes are also eligible to use these scores

Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have a three-year LLB degree or a three-year integrated LLB degree if equivalent LLB degree from a recognized University

Candidates must have obtained at least 55% marks in aggregate of the qualifying degree examination

For candidates of SC/ST category, a relaxation of 5% marks is provided i.e. they need to have 50% marks in the qualifying LLB degree exam

Examination Pattern :

English (including comprehension) 40 marks
Elementary Mathematics 20 marks
General Knowledge/Current Affairs 50 marks
Logical Reasoning 40 marks
Legal Reasoning 50 marks

Syllabus :

CLAT English Syllabus (including Comprehension): You need to focus over English based comprehension passages and grammar. In the comprehension section, you will be questioned on understanding of a passage including its central theme and word-meanings. Some of the questions will also cover questions like correction of the incorrect grammatical sentences, fill in the blanks with appropriate words, etc.

CLAT General Knowledge & Current Affairs Syllabus: This section will test the knowledge of general awareness including static GK. Apart from GK, questions will also cover the recent topics and current affairs broadly featuring between March 2015 and April 2016.

CLAT Mathematics (Numerical Ability) Syllabus: The questions will generally of the numerical ability type of Class 10th standard.
CLAT Legal Aptitude Syllabus: The section will majorly test your interest towards study of law, research aptitude and problem solving ability. The questions will be framed on legal propositions and set of facts satisfying the propositions. The propositions may not be true in real sense and you will have to assume the true proposition based on the set of facts and answer the questions accordingly.

CLAT Logical Reasoning Syllabus: The questions of this section will test your ability to identify the patterns, logical links and rectify illogical arguments. The section will also cover a variety of logical aptitude questions including syllogism, logical sequences, analogies, etc. However, the logical reasoning section will not have visual reasoning questions.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in