2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Clapham Map

How many Universities and Colleges situated in Clapham? I want location map of all University campuses of Clapham which offer Engineering and Science Programs. Also give me contact address and phone numbers of those Universities which offers Engineering and Science Programs in Clapham.
Similar Threads
Thread
Dolphin School Clapham Junction
24th July 2018, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Re: Clapham Map

Hello sir, I want city map of Clapham for shopping. Is there any one can give me Clapham map? Also tell me shopping centers in Clapham?
24th July 2018, 11:33 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Clapham Map

Clapham is a district of south-west London lying mostly within the London Borough of Lambeth. This district is extending into the neighbouring London Borough of Wandsworth.

This Clapham appears in Domesday Book as Clopeham. It was held by Goisfrid (Geoffrey) de Mandeville, and its domesday assets were 3 hides; 6 ploughs; and 5 acres (20,000 m2) of meadow.

Map of Clapham:

Overview:

OS grid reference TQ296754
London borough
Lambeth
Wandsworth

Ceremonial county Greater London
Region London

Country England
Sovereign state United Kingdom
Post town LONDON
Postcode district SW4, SW8, SW9, SW11, and SW12
Dialling code 020

There are two railway stations in the district on London Overground's East London Line:
Clapham High Street
Wandsworth Road, then at the following station, Clapham Junction: London Overground's West London Line

London Underground's Northern line passes through Clapham, with three stations:
Clapham North (opened as Clapham Road in 1900, changed to its current name in 1926).
Clapham Common
Clapham South

Shopping areas comprise:
Clapham Old Town, which includes pubs and restaurants
Clapham High Street
Abbeville Road (and Clapham South)
Nightingale Lane (on borders of Clapham South) l *Clapham Road, includes diverse amount of different shops

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in