2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th October 2012, 12:12 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Civil services examination time table

You are looking for the Civil Services main examination time table. Here is the time table. You can go through it. The examination is scheduled from 05-10-2012 to 26-10-2012.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UPSC CS Time table 2012.pdf (139.1 KB, 66 views)
28th October 2014, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Civil services examination time table

Here I am looking for time table of Civil services examination so will you please provide me?
28th October 2014, 02:24 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Civil services examination time table

Here you are looking for time table of Civil services examination so as you want here I am providing you.

UPSC Civil Services Examination

This exam is conducts by UPSC. UPSC Prelims and Mains examination for employment to IAS, IPS, IFS Group 'A' and some Group 'B' services

Eligibility:

Nationality:

Applicants should be India for the Indian Administrative Service and the Indian Police Service.

Age limit:

Minimum age: 21 years
maximum age: 32 years as on August 1, year of exam.

(In case of candidates belonging to SC/ ST category, the upper age limit is relaxable up to five years. In case of OBC candidates, the upper age limit is relaxable up to three years).

Educational qualification:

Applicants should have a degree of any of the universities included by an Act of the Central or state government in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or affirmed to be deemed as a university under Section-3 of the UGC Act, 1956.

Civil Services Examination Time Table 2014

Image of time table:

For more details please let me know we will provide you.

Tags
time table

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in