2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd December 2014, 10:39 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Civil engineering college resume

Hello friend as you want the formats of Civil engineering college resume so here I am providing you the same…

Sample Civil Engineer Resume

John Doe
12345 Main Street
Anytown, Anystate 12345
(123) 456-7890
JohnDoe@yahoo.com

Objective
Join a professional organization dedicated to client service and professional advancement. To share my 30-plus years of experience with other for the benefit of the organization. To offer what talents I have for the use of younger professionals so they may gain not only by my knowledge, but my mistakes as well. Promote team approach to projects. Engage in activities which promote the continued success of our joint efforts.

Registration
PE State #1, State #2, State #3

Education
BSCE State Polytechnic Institute, 1965
MSCE State Polytechnic Institute and State University, 1971

Skills
Industrial and municipal water and wastewater treatment, conventional and special
Hydraulic design for fluid conveyance (water, petroleum, chemicals, etc.)
Hydrologic studies (TR-55, HEC series): design of storm retention/detention facilities
General civil site work: industrial, commercial, municipal.

Software familiarity: WordPerfect Office, Microsoft Word Office, Visio, Windows 2000 professional, internet software, Quicken, AutoCAD R-14, scanning software, CD burning software, Palm software, Open Office, Adobe and others.

40-hr Value Engineering training, participated in more that 40 studies on major WWTP's

Experience

1981- Present
Company #6, Anytown, Anystate
Design and consultation for industry, private development and private utilities. Designed a major wastewater treatment plant for Large Chemical Corp. Industrial site design for Lqarge Land and Timber Co. Office staff up to five when necessary. Joint ventured with other individual engineers. Numerous water and wastewater treatment processes including gas stripping, manganese removal, high strength industrial wastewater. Physical, chemical and biological treatment processes. Expert witness testimony.

Company #5, Anytown, Anystate
Hired to design a major water treatment plant. Performed general civil work in support of younger engineers.

Company #4, Anytown, Anystate
Office manager in charge of supervision for 20 engineers, technicians and office staff.
Firm principally involved in airport design. Developed water/sewer and manage office.
Took principal responsibility for service tunnel project under major airport runway.

1975-1980
Company #3, Anytown, Anystate
Started new office in Anytown, Anystate. Profitable in 1.5 years. Marketing, office management. Design of water and wastewater treatment, distribution. storage, collection and pumping facilities. Industrial waste treatment.

1970-1975
Company #2, Anytown, Anystate
Design Engineer for major municipal wastewater project. Plant evaluation and process improvements for numerous existing plants. Operation of plants for permit compliance.

1969-1970
Graduate school, Large State Tech

1965-1969
US Army Corps of Engineers, Construction

Company #1, Architects & Engineers
Employed 9 months before Army induction.

Here I am giving you more formats of Civil engineering college resume…
Civil engineering college resume

more resume detail to atteched a pdf file.............
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Civil engineering college resume.pdf (177.9 KB, 540 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in