2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

31st July 2014, 11:16 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Civil Engineering 2nd year students can Summer training in L&T

As you want info here about do Summer training in L&T for Civil Engineering 2nd year students so here I want to tell you that if you completed your 3rd & 4th year then you are eligible for Summer training in L&T for do summer training in L&T you have to Contact to training & placement officer of your college regarding summer training in L&T and through your college you may contact to the personnel department OR HR department of L&T, the personnel department Or HR department of L&T will better helps & guide you regarding summer training, summer training schedule, summer training duration etc.

Process for apply to do summer internship
To obtain the summer internship, you need to send a CV of yourself and a request letter addressed to the HR manager of the company.

If you receive an acknowledgement letter from their side , get it signed by the head of your college and also get an NOC or the No Objection Certificate prepared from the Training and Placement cell of your college.

After that you can send the Acknowledgement letter and the NOC back to the company.

For more info you can contact here:
L&T House
Ballard Estate
P.O. Box 278
Mumbai 400 001, India

[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=L%26T+House++Ballard+Estate++P.O.+Box+278++ Mumbai+400+001,+India++&hl=en&ll=18.936856,72.8416 73&spn=0.011021,0.020428&sll=12.314427,76.621356&s spn=0.011383,0.020428&hnear=L%26T+House,+N+Morarji +Rd,+Ballard+Estate,+Fort,+Mumbai,+Maharashtra+400 001&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A[/MAP]
23rd April 2015, 10:05 PM
UNregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi buddy I want to know that can a Civil Engineering 2nd year students do Summer training in L&T or not??
please allow me to summer training in guidance of your civil engineer .
30th April 2015, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
hi buddy i want to know that can a civil engineering 2nd year students do summer training in l&t or not??
dear
sir,
i am pintu kumar polytechnic 2nd year from cbs college of polytechnic
agra sir request for you i have need to branch=civil trainig so kindly
infiform me contect nu. 8755228990, email id=kpintu847@gmail.com
14th January 2016, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

I am a civil engineering student of 4th semester diploma and I want to do training
in l&T so please help me that how may I apply in L&T. I need training very badly so please sort this out by helping me. .... my email id is-danishshakil1997@gmail.com
please help me
28th June 2016, 10:54 AM
dishani dey

I am a civil engineering student of 4th semester diploma and I want to do training
in l&T so please help me that how may I apply in L&T. I need training very badly so please sort this out by helping me. .... my email id is dishanidey50@gmail.com. Am from Camellia Institute of Technology And Management collage.
23rd March 2017, 07:25 PM
Akshshansh

Re: Summer Training in L&T

Sir, I'm in 6th sem, Civil Engineering, where are training centers of L&T for Civil Engineering?
9th September 2017, 02:49 PM
rananjay pundhir

sir i am 2nd year of diploma in civil in dayalbagh educational institute agra can i do internship from l and t
2nd December 2019, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Can you tell me about the process to apply summer training in Larsen & Toubro Construction for Civil Engineering 2nd year students?
2nd December 2019, 09:32 AM
Super Moderator

For an internship at Larsen & Toubro Construction, one needs to have contacts in the industry. If one has none, one can try luck by mailing resume to the HR on linkedin or on the company website.

The Company offers training / internship to undergraduate students in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation / Electronics stream. Students in 3rd or 4th year of their courses can apply.

For undergraduate students, one needs to contact the HR of the L&T office you wish to intern in and communicate with them through the Training and Placement Cell of one’s college.

Students from Civil Engineering generally work on a construction site of an on-going project.
Every year Company chooses 12 summer interns from selected colleges. Interns are assigned to a particular department depending on their specialization.

They are offered a monthly stipend of 15,000/- during the internship. There is scope of getting a placement offer at L&T after internship. Interns are judged on their performance and the competencies displayed in the assigned project.

To apply for Summer Training on the official website of Larsen & Toubro Construction:

Visit the official website of Larsen & Toubro Construction

Click to “Careers” on the top of the home page

Click to “View more Jobs and Apply Online”

On the new page, you will get the job information

That page will look like this:

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in