2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th December 2015, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

Citibank TT Fees

Hello, I want to know the details of the charges taken by the Citibank on doing the telegraph transfer of money.
Similar Threads
Thread
B.Tech Total Fees with Hostel Fees
Citibank EO
Citibank HBG PA
Citibank WLA
BP Citibank
Citibank DT
MSU Citibank
CMB Citibank
Citibank gtc dod
IMM Citibank
Citibank Citibank Online
Citibank DD
Citibank TD
Citibank WKN
Citibank atm ntu
Citibank 85 Lvr
Citibank NRI
Citibank RTN
Citibank PDF
NS&I Citibank
15th December 2015, 10:06 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Citibank TT Fees

Hello, here I am providing you the details of the charges taken by the Citibank on doing the telegraph transfer as under:

Money transfer:
The Citibank Rupee Checking Account allows you to not only transfer your money from abroad to India, but also to transfer money within India to manage your different commitments back home, thereby making money transfers easy, reliable and hassle free.

Charges of the Citibank Telegraph transfer:

Facilities:
Sending money to India from your NRI earnings can be done easily with the following facilities Citibank provides:
Checks - You can fund your account by Personal Check/Certified Check/Cashier's Check or Drafts.
Wire Transfers/Telegraphic Transfers - From any local bank in your city to your Citibank Rupee Checking Account.
ACH Transfers - Currently for US customers only from any US Bank Account to your Citibank Rupee Checking Account via the ACH facility.
Citibank Global Transfers - From your local Citibank Account to your Citibank Rupee Checking Account for customers in select regions.
National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) / RTGS - Rupees from your local bank in India to your Citibank Rupee Checking Account

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in