2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th March 2016, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Citibank Paylite

Hello, I want to know the details of the Pay Lite program of the Citibank. Will you please provide me?
Similar Threads
Thread
Citibank NPS
Citibank EO
Citibank Uk Ipb
Citibank YTL
Citibank HBG PA
Citibank gtc dod
Citibank CWA
Citibank Citibank Online
Citibank DD
Citibank RI
Citibank TD
Citibank NV
AES Citibank
Citibank OKC
Citibank NRI USA
Citibank NHP
VCC Citibank
Citibank 85 Lvr
Citibank ATM JBR
Citibank TZ
11th March 2016, 11:54 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Citibank Paylite

Hello, here I am providing you the details of the Pay Lite program of the Citibank as under:

About the bank:
Citibank is the consumer division of financial services multinational Citigroup. Citibank was founded in 1812 as the City Bank of New York, later First National City Bank of New York.

About the scheme:
Participating in the PayLite Program gives you access to easy payment plans for shopping, easy payment plans to settle your Credit Card outstanding, easy instant loan up to Rs.6,00,000 over the phone, and assistance with managing your monthly budget.

Features of PayLite Monthly Statements
PayLite Statements will be sent to your postal address registered with Citibank.
PayLite Statements will be sent only if you have taken an Instant Loan of more than Rs1 Lakh, which is running today.
You will continue to receive your Credit Card monthly statement with no changes in it. The PayLite statement is a facility over and above your credit card statement.
You can also register for Track it facility and receive alerts on your monthly PayLite statement.

Introductory Offer
An all-time low 1% processing fee for a limited period.

No applications. No approval. Just easy payment plans.
You can avoid paying interest or paying upfront for purchases on your Card. Simply convert bill amounts above Rs.2,500 into smaller Equated Monthly Installments (EMIs) with even smaller interest.

You can avail the convenience of paying it in easy Equated Monthly Installments (EMIs). Avoid interest and service charges

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in