2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st December 2012, 02:07 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CITCO Fund Services India

Citco Fund Services companies offer a full range of fund administration services from 19 strategic centers globally.
Citco Fund Services was ranked as the top administrator for both Single Manager and FoHFs in Hedge Funds Review's Service Provider Rankings 2012.
21st March 2015, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am from banking profession and want to know about CITCO fund services which the organization is providing. Please help me in getting details about this service?
21st March 2015, 02:05 PM
Super Moderator

As per your request I am sharing with you basic details of CITCO and its services.

The CITCO is a group of companies provides financial services to related to funds, private equity and real estate companies, institutional banks.
CITCO offers:
1 Fund administration services, including fund accounting and net asset value calculations, investor relations, anti-money laundering compliance, corporate and legal services, tax reporting.
2 Financial statement preparations.
3 Online reporting tools that provide investment managers and investors a suite of online reports.
4 Fund administration, banking, financing, trade execution, and custody services for funds.

The Citco is the world's pre-eminent hedge fund administrators and have experience of over 40 years in the area of administration and other services to their hedge fund clients.

Funds services includes:
1 Private Equity Funds
2 Real Estate Investment Funds
3 Funds of Hedge Funds
4 Citco Reporting Solutions
5 Hedge Funds
6 Data Warehousing Risk and Reporting Services

There are many offices of CITCO all over the world like:
USA
Canada
Caribbean & South America
Europe