2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th February 2013, 05:14 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CISF Training Center Hyderabad

I am here by providing you the PDF that contain the citizen charter of the Central Industrial Security Force. This PDF contain the details of the services provide by the Central Industrial Security Force along with their Stock holders details. Feel free to download the pdf
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Central Industrial Security Force.pdf (139.5 KB, 903 views)
15th June 2015, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Guys... When will be the joining date for CISF SI 42th bath for the recruitment of CPo 2014????? Kindly give information.....Thanks
26th June 2015, 06:37 PM
Bonny

I contact the NISA Recruitment centre and they informed me that It will be on the First week of October. 41 batch will be on 5th (Tentative) of september, 2015.
26th June 2015, 06:39 PM
Bonny

Guys, kindly give some information about the address where the Offer letter will be sending.

Is it in Permanet address or Postal Address..

Pliz clarify me... Thanks.
6th July 2015, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

Re: CISF. SI 42th Batch, Training Center Hyderabad

Frens, It will be very great if, CISF Organisation could upload our Offer letter for joining training in their respective website.. If so, all the problem of postal delay will be solve and subside our tension of waiting for the offer letter.. Now India is a digitized nation recently inaugurated by Our PM. So, I wish that offer letter for CISF, SI 42 batch be uploaded in the NISA official website. Eagerly waiting for the implementation as earliest.. Thanks.....

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in