2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th May 2015, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

CISF Recruit Training Centre Bhilai

Please forward me address of the CISF Recruitment Training Centre situated in Bhilai? If it is possible for you then please share the map of the training center also. I am selected in the ASI in CISF and my training schedule in the Bhilai training center.
Similar Threads
Thread
Indian Air Force Training Centre
CISF Constable Training Center
CISF ASI Training Centre
CISF Training Center SI
NICL AO Training Centre
CISF AC Training
CPWD Training Centre
Syndicate Bank Training Centre For Po
BSNL JTO Training Centre Chennai
Training Centre in Chennai
IAF Training Centre
PNB Zonal Training Centre
CISF Training Center Hyderabad
Postal Training Centre, Mysore
Bhilai institute of technology Bhilai house Durg
CNC Machine Training Centre
CISF SI Training
IAS Training Centre Ahmedabad
Centre for Technology Training, Delhi
IAS training centre in India
23rd January 2020, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Re: CISF Recruit Training Centre Bhilai

Can you provide me the contact address and contact number of Regional Training Centre (RTC) of CISF (Central Industrial Security Force) in Bhilali?
23rd January 2020, 11:08 AM
Super Moderator

Re: CISF Recruit Training Centre Bhilai

Central Industrial Security Force Training Sector Hyderabad started functioning w.e.f. 20.04.2009 under the command of Inspector General/Training Sector to streamline and standardize training being imparted in various training institutions under TS and to ensure unity of command.

Training Sector is responsible for conducting – Basic courses, In-service Courses, Promotion Courses as well as specialized courses for both CISF and other organizations in 6 RTCs, NISA & FSTI Hyderabad.

Regional Training Centre (RTC) Bhilali

RTC Bhilai is the oldest training center of CISF, which was established on 15th February, 1975. It is located in Durg-Patan.

It conducts basic induction training of directly recruited Constables.

It has been imparting professional and specialized training to officers and men of CISF and other Police Organizations in addition to its primary task of grooming the Constables and HC/Drivers.

It is presently engaged in imparting Basic Courses to Constable/GD (Male/Direct), Constable /Driver and Constable/DCPO.

Besides, it organizes various specialized courses like QRT Course, and PCC of Drivers (Constable to SI).

Since it been granted License under MV Act 1988 read with MV Rules 1989 to run Motor Training School for imparting training on Driving Skills to CISF personnel.

Contact Detail:
Recruit Training Centre
(RTC) Bhilai
Distt. : Durg
State : Madhya Pradesh
Pin 491107
0788-2673611
0788-2673827
rtc-bhilai@ cisf.gov.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in