2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th June 2015, 04:50 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CISF Paramedical Recruitment

As you want I am here giving you detail about the Post wise eligibility criteria to apply for a post in the recruitment process of the CISF for recruitment on Paramedical staff members .

Eligibility criteria:

ASI (Pharmacist):

Scale of pay : PB-1 Rs.5200-20200+GP 2800

Eligibility:
Applicant should have passed 10+2 from a recognized Board or University.

Applicant should have Diploma or Degree in Pharmacy granted by an institution of the Central or State Government.

Applicant should be registered as a “PHARMACIST” under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.

Experience in the field of Pharmacy

Constable (Nursing Asstt.)

Scale of pay : PB-1 Rs.5200-20200+GP 2000

Applicant should passed Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognised Board.

Applicant should have First Aid Certificate from Saint John Ambulance Organisation or Red Cross Society of India.

Constable (Ward Boy)

Candidate should have passed Matriculation or 10th class from a recognized Board.
Applicant should have valid First Aid Certificate during the prescribed period of recruitment from Saint John

Constable (Ward Girl[Ayya]):

Applicant should have passed Matriculation or 10th class from a recognized Board.

Applicant should have valid First Aid Certificate during the prescribed period of recruitment from Saint John

Nationality :
Open to all MALE/FEMALE Indian citizens only.

Between 20 and 30 years
Const (Nursing Assistant)
Between 18 and 25 years.

Const (Ward Boy)
Between 18 and 25 years.

Const (Ward Girl [Ayya])
Between 18 and 25 years.
3rd December 2015, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know about the recruitment of CISF Paramedical so please provide me information about the same.
3rd December 2015, 12:48 PM
Super Moderator

Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is one of the most respected Para-Military Forces under the Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India.

Recruitment details of CISF Paramedical

Academics Criteria: The candidate should have passed Matriculation from a recognized Board

Age Criteria: The candidates applying for the post of Constables should have attained minimum age of 21 years and should not have crossed maximum age of 27 years

There is relaxation in the upper age limit as per the service directives.

Driving License:

The applicants must have a valid Driving License for the following categories: Heavy Motor Vehicle or Transport Vehicle (HMV/TV), Light Motor Vehicle (LMV), Motor Cycle with Gear (MCWG).

Experience: The applicant must have acquired at least 3 years of driving experience.

Pay Scale:

The candidate selected for these positions will receive a monthly remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200-20200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.2000/- per month.

Apart from this, they will be entitled to receive other perks and allowances as per the norms of CISF.

Selection Procedure:

The selection will be conducted in the following manner:

Verification of documents,

Physical Efficiency Test,

Written Examination and Trade Test,

Medical Examination,

Final Merit List

Important dates-

Last Date for Receipt of Application was: 03-October-2015
7th March 2020, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know about recruitment of CISF Paramedical (lab tec.) so plz give me information about it.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in