2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th February 2016, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

Re: CISF lady constable recruitment

I would like to know if there are any vacancies available with Central industrial Security Force especially for lady constable as my daughter would like to join?
25th February 2016, 08:40 AM
Super Moderator

Re: CISF lady constable recruitment

Currently as on 11th January 2016, Central Industrial Security Force has no recruitment available for lady constable.

However Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has invited requests from eligible Indian citizens against the services of General Duty Medical Officers GDMO.

Name and Total Posts:
General Duty Medical Officers (19- Vacancies)

Age Bar: Aspirants must have age minimum eighteen (18) years and not crossed sixty (60) years but for Departmental job seekers and reserved caste the upper age limit will relaxed.

Educational Eligibility Norms: Aspirants should have Medical Qualification included in the 1st or 2nd Schedule or Part II of the 3rd Schedule or sub section (3) of Section 13 of IMC Act, 1956

Application Form: Willing Aspirants can attend the interview along with passport size photographs, internship completion certificate and all original eligible certificates at the address showing in below given official notification.

Useful Dates: The personal interview will be conducted from 04th Jan, 2016 to 18th Jan, 2016.
24th December 2017, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My wife wants to apply for CISF constable? So I am searching for the CISF lady constable recruitment? Can you please provide me information about CISF lady constable education qualification, age limitation and physical requirements?
Think not two time , 10 times before send ur wife to uniform service. U know , unmarried ladies of uniform forces, hardly get a married life . espicially to beautyfull girls .

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in