2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th May 2015, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

CISF Fire Recruitment Admit Card

I have applied for the CISF Constables/Fire Cadre exams and looking to download the admit card for this CISF Fire Cadre exams. Can you tell me from where I can download the admit card for the CISF Fire Cadre exams? Is there any web portal available from where I can download the admit card?
Similar Threads
Thread
CISF SSC Admit Card
CISF Result of Constable Fire
Www.CISF Constable Fire.Com
CISF Head Constable Admit Card
Www.CISF.Constable Fire.In
CISF Constable Fire Medical Date
CISF Constable Admit Card
CISF Constable Fire Physical
CISF Constable Fire Recruitment June
CISF SI LDCE Admit Card
LIC ADO Recruitment Admit Card
CISF fire cadre recruitment
CISF ASI Written Admit Card
CISF Admit Card For ASI
CISF Recruitment of Constable/Fire
CISF Constable Fire Exam Result
CISF Gov in admit card
CISF Admit Card
CISF Constable Fire
CISF Admit Card Exam
30th November 2015, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Re: CISF Fire Recruitment Admit Card

I want to get information about the CISF Fire Recruitment Admit Card down load procedure. So here can you provide me information about it?
30th November 2015, 04:40 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CISF Fire Recruitment Admit Card

I wanna tell you that, this is outdated prodcess, but here I am telling you as you want for a rough idea.

CISF Constable/Fire Selection Process are Listed Below:

Al over India lack of applications has received officially from the application applicants have filtered Qualified and Non Qualified list has published Zonal wise.
The short listed applicants can check the selection process have available below following;

Height Test : Applicants will be made to pass under a bar which has been put at the minimum height required.
Those who pass through under the bar will be rejected.

Run : 5 Kilometers to be completed in 24 minutes.

Physical Standards Test (PST) : Height, chest and weight of the candidate will be recorded. Those who do not meet the eligibility criteria will be rejected.

Written Examination :

Applicants who qualified in 5 KM Run, Physical Standard Test, Identity Check and documentation called for the written examination.

The written examination for 100 marks consisted of 100 objective type multiple choice questions to be answered in 120 minutes.

The question paper will be set to assess the general awareness/general knowledge, knowledge of elementary mathematics, analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns and to test the basic knowledge of the applicants in English/Hindi. The questions will be set both in Hindi and English.

Merit List :
Merit lists in each category (UR/SC/ST & OBC) drawn separately in respect of each State/UT on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in the written test.

Final selection :
The final selection of the applicants will be made in order of merit in each category and allotted vacancy to each State. The cut off percentage of marks for appointment will be: General & Ex-servicemen : 35% and SC/ST/OBC applicants: 33%.

Tags
admit card

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in