2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th May 2015, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

CISF ASI Written Admit Card

Provide important dates when CISF will publish admit card for written examination for the post of ASI. I have filled application form for this post. I want its syllabus, so anyone its here who provides me syllabus? What documents I have to appear in the Examination along with admit card. Give phone number of head quarter of CISF.
Similar Threads
Thread
CISF SSC Admit Card
RPF Constable Written Admit Card
Delhi Police Admission Card For Written Test
CISF Head Constable Admit Card
SSC HCL Admit Card
CISF Constable Admit Card
RPF Gorakhpur Written Exam Admit Card
CISF SI LDCE Admit Card
PhD CET Admit Card
CISF Fire Recruitment Admit Card
NTPC Written Test Admit Card Download
RPF Constable Written Exam Admit Card
CISF Admit Card For ASI
CRPF Written Exam Admit Card
MP PET Admit Card
Admit Card for NDA
CISF Gov in admit card
SSC LDC DEO Admit Card
CISF Admit Card
CISF Admit Card Exam
6th January 2016, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Re: CISF ASI Written Admit Card

How do I download the admit card for the CISF ASI examination as have been intimated to download the same?
6th January 2016, 12:00 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CISF ASI Written Admit Card

The admit card for the Assistant Sub Inspector for CISF can be downloaded from the official website of CISF under the Notces section at the bottom centre of the page where the link would be published.

Staff Selection Commission organizes examination for Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF exam. Information about exam pattern and detailed syllabus is given below:

Exam Pattern:- 1. There are two papers in the written exam.

2. Question in both papers will be objective multiple choice type questions.

Paper-I:- Paper-I has four sections. Information about each section is given below:-
Subject Number of Questions Maximum Marks
Part-A General Intelligence and Reasoning 50 50
Part-B General Knowledge and General Awareness 50 50
Part-C Quantitative Aptitude 50 50
Part-D English Comprehension 50 50

Total time duration for Paper-1 is 2 hours.
There will be negative markings of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.

Paper-II:-

1. Paper-II will be of English language & Comprehension.
2. There will be 200 questions awarded 200 marks.
3. Total time duration is 2 Hours.

Exam Syllabus:-

Paper-I:-

General Intelligence and Reasoning:- It will include the question of both verbal and non-verbal type. Question will be asked from analogies, similarities and and differences, problem solving, relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions, Venn diagrams, relation ship concepts etc.

General Awareness:- Questions will be asked from current events, Indian history, sports, cultures, geography, Indian polity, economy etc.

Numerical Aptitude :- The questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate. The scope of the test will be the computation of whole numbers, decimals and fractions and relationships between numbers.

English Comprehension:- Aspirants ability to understand correct English, his basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested.

Paper-II:-
English Language & Comprehsion:- Questions in this paper will be based on error recognition, fill in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc), Vocabulary, Spellings, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, etc. There will be a question on passages and comprehension of passages also. (The standard of the questions will be Higher Secondary (10+2 level).

Aspirants shortlisted for PET/Medical Examination on the basis of their performance in Paper-I will only be called for Paper-II. Paper-II of only such candidates who qualify in PST/PET will be evaluated.

Tags
admit card

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in