2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd February 2016, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

CISF ASI Post

I want to apply for the Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Exam in CISF and want details related to this exam. Can you please provide me CISF ASI Written Test Dates along with eligibility and education qualification details also tell me pay scale of CISF ASI Post?
Similar Threads
Thread
SI/ASI in CISF
CISF ASI Syllabus
Application For The Post Of ASI In CISF
CISF ASI Steno Post
Cisf asi
Crpf bsf cisf
CISF AC Post
CISF AC Promotions
AC Post in CISF
Ac In CISF
CISF ASI Key
Asi cisf ssc
Cisf ssc
Last year question papers of post of Postal Assistant in post office
Ssc cpo asi cisf
CISF Recruitment 700 Post
Ssc cpo si cisf
CISF PET For ASI
Post Office Post Office Sample question papers with answers
Ssc cisf si
22nd February 2016, 03:45 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CISF ASI Post

The Staff Selection Commission will hold an examination for Recruitment of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces ( CAPFs ) and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF on Sunday the 20.03.2016 ( Paper – I ), 05.06.2016 ( Paper – II )

The details of which are as under :

Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF :

The SSC CISF ASI post carries pay scale of Rupee5200 – 20200 in PB – 2 with Grade pay of Rupee2800/- and is classified as Group ‘C’.

Eligibility Criteria

Qualification: The eligibility criteria for appearing in SSC SI & ASI exam for the year of 2016 is that the you must possess a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.

Age Limit: The age limit for the candidates must be within 20 to 25 years of age.

However for the candidates who belong to the reserved category, the age limit has been relaxed up to 27 years as per the rules of Government of India.

Physical Standards: There is an eligibility criterion in the physical standard also.

For male candidates the chest should be 80cms (85 with expansion), height must be 170cms, must be able to complete 100 meters race in 16 seconds and 1.6 km race in 6.5 minutes.

Pay Scale and Remuneration

Those who will be appointed to the post of Assistant Sub Inspector will get a salary in range of Rs 5,200 to Rs 20,200 with a monthly grade pay of Rs 2,800

For those who will be appointed to the post of Head Constable will get a salary in range of Rs 5,200 to Rs 20,200 with monthly grade pay of Rs 2,400.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in