2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st May 2015, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Cisco UCS DCE Interface

I want to handle the traffic. How can Cisco UCS Data Center Ethernet (DCE) interface help me to manage the traffic? Please Help me to know the procedure to use the Cisco UCS Data Center Ethernet (DCE) interface so I can use it my computer network.
Similar Threads
Thread
Anna University User Interface Design Question Papers
SRM University User Interface
Cisco VMS
Cisco cpt
Cisco vce
Cisco jcb
Network Interface Cards
Cisco MBA
X.25 Standard Specifies A Dte/Dce Interface
Sastra University Web Interface
ITDC Interface SDK
Cisco FW
Anna University User Interface Design Question Bank
User Interface Design Notes Anna University
SRM University Web Interface
SPMCIL Interface Job Openings
DTE-DCE Interface in Computer Networks
Characteristics Of DTE-DCE Interface
Cisco MDU
CPRI Interface Rate
2nd May 2018, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Re: Cisco UCS DCE Interface

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Unified Computing System Quality of Service Configuration Provided by CISCO ?
2nd May 2018, 09:18 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Cisco UCS DCE Interface

As you Asking for the Information About the Unified Computing System Quality of Service Configuration Provided by CISCO the Information is given below

Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) provides two methods to implement quality of service (QoS):

System Classes Specifies the bandwidth allocation for certain types of traffic across the entire system.

QoS Policies Assigns system classes for individual vNICs and vHBAs.

Requirements
Cisco recommends that you have knowledge of Cisco UCS software and hardware administration.

Ensure that you meet these requirements before you attempt this configuration:

Components Used
The information in this document is based on Cisco UCS.

The information in this document was created from the devices in a specific lab environment. All of the devices used in this document started with a default configuration. If your network is live, make sure that you understand the potential impact of any command.

System Classes
Cisco UCS uses Data Center Ethernet (DCE) to handle all traffic inside a Cisco UCS system. This industry standard enhancement to Ethernet divides the bandwidth of the Ethernet pipe into eight virtual lanes. System classes determine how the DCE bandwidth in these virtual lanes is allocated across the entire Cisco UCS system.

The Configuration Process you may Get From the below Attachement that is Free to Download

Unified Computing System Quality of Service Configuration Provided by CISCO

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in