2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th June 2016, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

CILISAT Or ILSAT

Hello sir, I am Ankit. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the ILSAT and CILISAT. Can you give me some details about it?
Similar Threads
Thread
ILSAT Practice Test
How to Prepare for ILSAT
27th June 2016, 11:55 AM
Super Moderator

Re: CILISAT Or ILSAT

As you have asked about the ILSAT and CILISAT, I am giving you information about it, check below for the details

Interpreter Language and Skills Assessment Tool (ILSAT) is managed and administered by multiple NFOs, mainly by Across Languages, TCET, MCIS, etc.
ILSAT was developed more recently to test other languages and excluded from its proper name the word “Cultural”.

ILSAT tests are available for the following 63 languages:

Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Assyrian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian (Khmer), Cantonese, Creole, Czech, Dari, Dinka, Dutch, Farsi (Persian), Finnish, French, Low German, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Karen, Khmer, Kinyarwanda, Korean, Kurdish (Bahdini), Kurdish (Sorani), Laotian, Lingala, Macedonian, Mandarin, Nepali, Nuer, Oromo, Pashto, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi (Perso-Arabic), Punjabi (Gurmukhi), Romanian, Russian, Serbo/Croatian, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Tamil, Thai, Tigrinya, Turkish, Twi, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese.

Community Interpreter Language and Interpreting Skills Assessment Tool (CILISAT) will assess your language and interpretation skills through the following tests:

Interpretation from English into selected CILISAT language
Interpretation from selected CILISAT language into English
Sight translation from English into selected CILISAT language
Sight translation from selected CILISAT language into English

To achieve certification, you must score 75% or better. All tests are marked by independent markers.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in