2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd May 2015, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Cice jiit

Which facilities offered at Jaypee Institute of Information Technology Creativity and Innovation Cell in Electronics (CICE) hobby club, please provide here & also give JIIT CISE detailed information, bcoz I want to know all detailed information???
Similar Threads
Thread
Phd From JIIT
Jiit sm
Jiit Sec 128
JIIT Or IPU
Jiit MBA
JIIT Map
Jaypee Business School JIIT Sector 128 JIIT
JIIT Help
Jiit 128 sm
Jiit mba
Gdg jiit
Www JIIT Co In
Uniform At JIIT
M Tech in JIIT
Jiit or jss
JIIT sec 62
Jiit it?
Jiit
IPU Vs JIIT
JIIT Edu Hub
23rd April 2018, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Re: Cice jiit

Can you tell me where will I get information about Events for Creativity & Innovation Cell in Electronics (CICE), a Technical Hub of Jaypee Institute of Information Technology?
23rd April 2018, 09:14 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Cice jiit

Creativity & Innovation Cell in Electronics (CICE) is a Technical Hub of Jaypee Institute of Information Technology that aims to teach and help people in understanding the seemingly incomprehensible electronic gadgets in the world today, and also assists people in developing their own devices.

It is a hub where it tries to take innovation to a new level and actually try to implement all the ideas practically in various formats. The whole idea behind this hub is to promote and implement innovative ideas through various lectures and workshops.

To get information about Events for Creativity & Innovation Cell in Electronics (CICE), a Technical Hub of Jaypee Institute of Information Technology follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of Creativity & Innovation Cell in Electronics (CICE)

Click to Events on the top of the home page

On the new page, you will get the list of events

That page will look like this:

Contact Detail:
Student Activity Center,
Jaypee Institute of Information Technology,
Sector-62, Noida, India
+919953035172
cice.jiitn@gmail.com

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in