2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th February 2016, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Re: Christ University Application Guidelines

Hello sir, I am Tanay. I am from Bangalore. I want you to help me by providing me information regarding the Christ University Application Guidelines for PhD in Commerce?
24th February 2016, 06:21 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Christ University Application Guidelines

Christ University is a type of private university.
It was established in the year 1969.
It is located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.

As you have asked about the Christ university application guidelines for PhD in Commerce, check below for the information
Take a Demand Draft for 100 USD or Equivalent to it in INR for NRI / International Student Category for the application processing fee. Demand Draft should be in favour of "Christ University, Bangalore" payable at "Bangalore". A copy of the remitted SBI Application processing Fee Challan of Rs 1000/- (Non- refundable) from any Core Banking Branch of State Bank of India / A Valid Credit/Debit Card or Net banking facility / Demand Draft.

2. Fill in the required fields and sign the Statement of understanding if you agree to the same given therein

3. Paste a recent passport size (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) photograph in the space provided for photograph

4. Send the following supporting documents in an A4 size envelope only

i). The Demand Draft for 100 USD or Equivalent to it in INR for NRI / International Student Category (Application processing fee)

ii). 2 passport size (3.5 cm width. x 4.5 cm length) and 2 Stamp Size photographs. (Write your name and date of birth behind the photographs)

iii). The filled-in printed application form duly signed by the parent/guardian/spouse and the candidate

iv). Copy of statement of marks and certificates of Class 10, Class 12, Under Graduate Degree, Post Graduate Degree and MPhil.

v). Copy of Transfer Certificates from last qualified Institution, (if available)

vi). Copy of Entrance Test Marks (NET/SLET) and JRF certificate Statement if appeared

vii). Copy of Migration Certificates for candidates from outside Karnataka (If available)

viii). Copy Passport and Visa Page (If available) if from Outside India.

Prescribed Research Proposal Format

Candidates sending the above documents by Registered Post / Courier should address the same to;
The Office of Admissions, Christ University,
Hosur Road, Bangalore - 560 029
or
Candidates may submit the forms directly (In-Person) at as per the timings given below;

Office of Admissions,
Room No.109, First Floor, Central Block,
Christ University Main Campus,
Bangalore – 29

Between : Monday to Friday: 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM,
Saturday : 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
(Office will not function on Government Holidays & Sundays)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in