2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th March 2016, 10:56 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Christ College Bangalore MBA

Christ College requires a composite score of 600 or above in the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) led by AIMA in either September - 2015 or December 2015 OR a composite score of 450 or above in GMAT 2015 OR 70 percentile or above in the Common Management Admission test (CMAT 2015) OR 70 percentile or above in the Common Admission test 2015 (CAT) led by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) OR 70 rate or above in the AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) 2015

Establishment of Management, Christ University, offers the accompanying Postgraduate Programs.

• MBA (Christ University) – Main Campus and Kengeri Campus
Specializations: Finance/Human Resource/Lean Operations and Systems/Marketing

• MBA (Financial Management) Main Campus

2 Years/4 Semesters Full Time at Christ University, Bangalore

• MBA (Tourism and Travel Management) Bannerghatta Road Campus
Semester 1 and 2 at Main Campus, Semester 3 and 4 at Bannerghatta Road Campus

• MBA Leadership and Management (With Specilizations in Education, Health and Social Care)
2 Years/4 Semesters Full Time at Christ University, Bangalore

Confirmation won't be prepared without the vicinity of the competitor and the accommodation of required unique records said underneath;

1. Duplicate of Class 10 and class 12 marks articulation.

2. Mark articulation of semester I, II, III, IV, V and VI/Year I, II and III, if hopeful is seeking after a six semester/three year college class (Mandatory).

3. Mark articulation of semester I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII and VIII/Year I, II, III and IV, if hopeful is seeking after an eight semester/four year college class (Mandatory).

4. Mark articulation of semester I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX and X/Year I, II, III, IV and V, if hopeful is seeking after a ten semester/five year college class (Mandatory).

5. Temporary degree declaration, if hopeful has finished/graduated in or before November 2015 (Mandatory).

6. Degree authentication (Convocation endorsement), if applicant has graduated in or before June 2015 (Mandatory).

7. Exchange authentication from last qualified establishment (TC) (If Available).

8. Relocation authentication (MIG) from last qualified organization is relevant just for applicants from outside Karnataka (If Available).

9. Passageway test score card (Sep MAT 2015/Dec MAT 2015/Feb MAT 2016/GMAT 2015/CAT 2015/CMAT 2016/ATMA 2016/XAT 2016) (Mandatory).

10. Duplicate of business related reports (Joining letter/Experience letter and Latest pay slip) (Full time/Part time/Family business additionally viewed as) (MANDATORY) for hopefuls chose for the double degree PGDM (CU) +MBA, (FHW)
Contact Details:

Office of Admissions
Christ University,
Hosur Road
Bangalore – 560029
Ph: +91-080-4012 9281 / 9282 / 9283 / 9284 / 9285
Fax: +91-080-4012 9000
Email: admissions@christuniversity.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in