2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th March 2016, 09:57 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Chitkara University Hostel

Chitkara University is a private university in India with its campus in Punjab,

As you asking here I am telling University hostels believe in by and large sprucing up of their students. Chitkara University hostel have a dining hall, common areas, and recreational and cultural spaces that help give them each a distinct character.

Chitkara University residential facilities have their own unique history and traditions, determined by their students that bring the students together and help to foster the close and long-lasting ties amongst the residents of every residential facility

HOSTEL FEE INCLUDING MESS AND LAUNDRY CHARGES

Fee as per room type (Only at the time of admission to Hostel)
Semi furnished (bed, Mattress, Study Table & Chair, Almirah)Three Seater 36,800/-
Four Seater 35,300/-
Five Seater 34,300/-
Others 33,300/-

Caution fee for the hostel Rs. 5000/- (refundable)

Bus facility for hostellers available on every Saturday/Sunday on nominal payment of Rs. 50/- for to and Students will be admitted only after receipt of full fee at the time of Counseling.

The fee shall be paid either in cash or by Demand Draft in favour of “Chitkara University ” payable at Chandigarh. Cheque(s) will not be accepted.

All enrolled students have to pay their fee twice a year.
Delayed payment of fee will attract a fine as per the rules and regulations of the University.

Address
Chitkara University
Chandigarh-Rajpura-Patiala National Highway (NH- 64)
Patiala, Punjab 140401
21st July 2017, 07:46 PM
Shaista zehrah Maqbool

Re: Chitkara University Hostel

I want to do m pharma in your university and how much fee structure of the same course and no any relatives present in the same city and want to hostel facilities. I am a girl

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in