2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th June 2015, 09:58 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Is Chitkara University Good for MBA

Yes , Chitkara University is good for MBA program . MBA program offered by the university in Marketing and Finance specialization .

Eligibility:
Candidate should have completed the Bachelor's Degree with minimum of 50 % aggregate marks in any stream from a recognized university.

Candidate appearing in the final year examination can apply but the candidate must have secured minimum 50% (aggregate) marks till the previous year’s examination.

Candidate having compartment in any subject will not be considered.

Having work experience is not a requirement for admission to the program.

Selection Process:

Admission to the MBA program at Chitkara Business School will be based only on the merit ranking in CAT/XAT/MAT/ CMAT.
Group Discussion
Personal Interview.

Fee structure :

Address:
Chitkara University
Chandigarh Rajpura Patiala National Highway
National Highway 64
Chandigarh, Punjab 140401

Map:
[MAP]Chitkara University[/MAP]
2nd December 2015, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am Apoorva and my small sister want to take admission in Chitkara University for MBA but I am confuse whether this University is good or not for MBA??
2nd December 2015, 05:56 PM
Super Moderator

Chitkara University is one of the top MBA university in North India , it is affiliated to UGC, COA, PCI, NCTE, INC, NCHMCT so don’t worry about this University and let her take admission in this University

Eligibility for admission:
1) Candidate should have completed the Bachelor's Degree with minimum of 50 % aggregate marks in any stream from a recognized university.
2) The candidate appearing in the final year examination can apply but the candidate must have secured minimum 50% (aggregate) marks till the previous year’s examination

Selection Process
Admission to the MBA program at Chitkara Business School will be based only on the merit ranking in CAT/ XAT/MAT/ CMAT, Group Discussion & Personal Interview

For getting more info about Chitkara University MBA here I am attaching a file:

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in