2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st February 2016, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Re: Chitkara university dress code

Hi I would like to know the Chitkara University Uniform rules to be adhered as I am planning to enrolling the University?
21st February 2016, 10:50 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Chitkara university dress code

University Uniforms

To lend brand exclusivity to each of the students, a dress code will be applied for the aspirants of Chitkara University. The uniform will bracket one in a niche of budding professionals and also engender a sense of individuality and oneness to the identity as Chitkara students.

In order to make possible the students in purchasing the uniform at a discounted price, it shall be available at the campus location itself. The uniform will cost Rs. 5,500/- approximately and shall include the following:
• Two pairs of Trousers
• Three Shirts
• One Blazer
• One University Tie
• One full sleeves Pullover

Aspirants are required to put on the dress as laid down by the University, for all classes and other organised activities. The dress code for Summers and Winters will be as follows:-

(a) Summers
(i) Blue Shirt. Shade AMARTEX- SONA T A-1. Any other cloth or shade is not permitted.
(ii) Black T rousers. Shade AMARTEX ELEGANGA or RA YMOND 01/ 341/ 05384.
(iii) Black Leather Shoes (Oxford Pattern) with Black Socks.
(iv) Black T urban for Sikh boys.

(b) Winters
(i) Blue Shirt. Same as a (i) above
(ii) Black T rousers. Same as a (ii) above
(iii) Black Leather Shoes (Oxford Pattern) with Black Socks
(iv) Black T urban for Sikh boys.
(v) Black Coat.
(vi) Black Pull Over (Full sleeve/half sleeve/sweaters under/inside the Black Coat)
(vii) Chitkara Tie.

(c) During the first 2 weeks, the freshers may wear following dress till the time they are able to organize their University Uniform: -

(i) Boys
(aa) Formal office trousers and shirts. Most satisfactory colours for trousers would be black, brown, blue and grey . Preferable pastel colours for shirts.
(ab) Formal footwear
(ac) Well groomed.

(ii) Girls
(aa) Formal western wear (formal trousers/skirts with a top or a jacket) or salwar kameez/sari.
(ab) Formal footwear .
(ac) Well groomed.

(d) Jeans, sports shoes, shoes with heals or toe exposed, caps/patka by sikh boys and floaters are not at all permitted.

(e) Aspirants are required to have sufficient pairs of uniform, catering for laundry etc, to make sure that they are always well dressed as per the laid down dress code.

Address:

Chitkara University (Punjab)
Chandigarh-Patiala National Highway
Punjab 140 401

Last edited by sumit; 9th December 2019 at 10:52 AM.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in