2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th June 2015, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Children's Nursing At University

Hello sir my name is jamshed from London sir I want to do child B.Sc nursing at city university, London so can you provide me its course structure or it teaching skills
9th June 2015, 11:33 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Children's Nursing At University

Hello user as you said that you want to do child B.Sc nursing at city university, London, so you want its course structure or teaching skills, here I am providing you the following information’s

course structure are in first year focuses on relationship-centred care as well as considering the psychological, social and biological factors that influence health. You will undertake simulated practice as well as a practice placement.

In your second year you will continue to explore these themes in the context of acute and long term care.

During the practice-based module you will spend the final 12 weeks of the course on a practice area of your choice, subject to availability..

Teaching and Assessment
Teaching by expert staff who are leaders in the field of children's nursing and who have a passion for the practice, education and research needs of children and young people.

Education is through lectures, facilitated group work and enquiry-based learning opportunities with access to online course materials, resources, interactive activities and assessment and communication tools.
The Clinical Skills Online (CSO) resource provides step-by-step video demonstrations on clinical skills.

Address:
Northampton Square,
London EC1V 0HB,
United Kingdom
Phone: +44 20 7040 5060
Map
[MAP]Northampton Square, London [/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in