2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th May 2016, 06:12 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Chennai IIT School

There are two schools situated inside the grounds.

Kendriya Vidyalaya IIT
Vanavani Matriculation Higher Secondary School

Kendriya Vidyalaya IIT takes after the syllabus endorsed by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and goes under the domain of the Central Government of India. The school concedes understudies for Std I to XII.

Kendriya Vidyalaya IIT
+91 (44) 2257 9411 (Office)
+91 (44) 2257 9410 (Principal)

This school has classes I to XII. The essential is blossoming under the capable direction of Smt.Inbamalar, Headmistress. We have 3 segments in every class I to XII. In the Higher Secondary level, we have Science Stream and Commerce Stream.

The school has experienced childhood by a wide margin from the staff quality of 10 and understudies quality of 250 in the year 1964 to staff quality of 62 and understudies quality of 1586 in the scholarly year 2015-16.

Vidyalaya Management Committee is working under the capable direction of Deputy chief and Prof. K Ramamurthy, Dean Academic Courses, IIT Madras, with a band of creative and devoted individuals from the board.

Vanavani Matriculation Higher Secondary School is controlled by the IIT Campus Educational Trust (CET) and takes after the Matriculation syllabus of the Tamil Nadu State Government. The school concedes understudies for Std I to XII. It likewise has a grade school for LKG and UKG and a recently fabricated 'Creche'.

Vanavani Matriculation Higher Secondary School
+91 (44) 2257 9416 (Office)
+91 (44) 2257 9415 (Principal)

Vana Vani Matriculation Higher Secondary School is one of the top schools in Chennai. EduRaft's positioning for Vana Vani Matriculation Higher Secondary School is Tier-'A'.

Vana Vani Matriculation Higher Secondary School is an English medium school. The school was established in the year 1963 and it is associated to the Matriculation board. The school is a Co-instructive school and it has classes from 1 to 12.

The School likewise has a pre essential area. Vana Vani Matriculation Higher Secondary School is a Private school. The scholastic year begins from June of consistently.
Vana Vani Matriculation Higher Secondary School is situated in IIT Campus, Sardar Vallababhai Patel Road, Adyar, Chennai, pincode-600036.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in