2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th November 2015, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Cgsb mba

Can you tell me in detail about the 2016 - Trimester 1 - MBA Scholarship offered by CGSB or Curtin Graduate School of Business as I want to check if I am eligible to apply for it or not?
Similar Threads
Thread
Cgsb ongc
7th November 2015, 03:59 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Cgsb mba

The MBA Scholarship developed by Curtin Graduate School of Business to encourage and support students to study the Master of Business Administration (MBA) as a full-time student.

Student type
 Future Students

Faculty
 Curtin Business School

Course type
 Postgraduate Coursework

Nationality
 Permanent Humanitarian Visa
 New Zealand Citizen
 Australian Permanent Resident
 International students
 Australian Citizen

Scholarship base

 Merit Based

Value

It provides the following support for the expected duration of the (MBA) for up to a maximum of 1.5 years:

 A total value of $20,000 paid as a cash stipend of $5,000 per trimester.
 The amount can be used at the recipient’s discretion to contribute towards payment of the course fees, or for other education-related expenses and general living expenses.

Payments occur post census date each trimester.
Payments are made approximately late February for trimester 1, mid-late June for trimester 2, and early-mid October for trimester 3 each year.

Eligibility criteria

Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for the MBA Scholarship:

 One is a commencing student in trimester 1, 2016

 One have applied to study the MBA as a full-time (at least 75 credits) student at CGSB by the closing date of the scholarship application

 One will be enrolled as a full-time (at least 75 credits) student each trimester

 One is able to demonstrate significant merit for all criteria listed in the scholarship application form

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in