2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th December 2014, 11:44 AM
Super Moderator

Re: CG TET Exam Preparation Tips

Some good preparation tips for CG TET (Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test) exam are as follows:

Join some good coaching institute and attend classes.

Check out for previous year question papers ( at least last 5 years ) . Try to work out those papers and evaluate yourself.

Identify the areas where you need more preparation.

Spend at least 4-5 hours daily for study.

Attend your exam with full satisfaction concentration and self-confidence.
Practice more and more.

Understand the syllabus completely which helps in prioritizing the topics that need to be prepare first and then prepare thoroughly.

Pick up first on the subjects that are your strength and prepare to the best of your ability.

Then, focus on subjects that you are not confident about.

There are many mock tests available online. Try to attempt them as much as possible. The more you solve them, the more confident you will get

Make a time table for study

There are many books that will help you prepare for this topic.

Useful Books

Child Development & Pedagogy: Paper 1 & 2 of CTET - By Shalini Punjabi

CTET Central Teacher Eligibility Test Success Master Paper - 2 with Solved Papers Maths & Science - By Arihant Experts

CTET Central Teacher Eligibility Test Practice Workbook Mathematics and Science by Disha Experts

Chhattisgarh Shikshak Patrata Pariksha (Teacher Eligibility Test) Samajik Adhyan Shikshak (Paper II) (For Classes VI-VIII)] by Singh & Anshu Mangal]

CGTET (Chhattisgarh Shikshak Patrata Pariksha) Ganit Avem Vigyan Shikshak (Maths & Science) (Paper-II) (For Classes V-VIII) 2011] by [Dr. lal, Singh & Yadav]

CGTET Shikshak Patrata Pariksha (Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test) (Paper I) (Kaksha I - V)] CGTET Shikshak Patrata Pariksha (Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test) (Paper I) (Kaksha I - V)]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in