2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

CFA Course In Gujarat University

Does the Gujarat University offer CFA Course in its campus? My friend said me that he is doing NFA Course from the University campus. So pls provide me right information about CFA Program because I also want to do this Course but I didn’t find any best college. If the Gujarat University offers following course, I must take admission there.
Similar Threads
Thread
Gujarat National Law University Gandhinagar Gujarat
Gujarat Agricultural University Sardar Krushinagar Banaskantha Gujarat
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University Llbveer Narmad South Gujarat University Surat
Gujarat Secondary Education Board Gandhinagar Gujarat
Gujarat University Gujarat
Gujarat university.edu
The Gujarat State Eligibility Test (Gujarat SET)
Gujarat University Other
MBA in Gujarat University
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University Phdveer Narmad South Gujarat University Phd Admi
Gujarat Higher Secondary Board Gujarat
Gujarat Ayurved University Jamnagar Gujarat
Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilisers Company Limited Bharuch Gujarat
Gujarat Agricultural University Banaskantha (Gujarat)
Gujarat Agricultural University College of Agriculture Junagadh Gujarat
After 55% in Gujarat Board, can I get Engineering Colleges in Gujarat
Gujarat Born but education from Uttar Pradesh appears for Gujarat CET
Gujarat Public Service Commission Gujarat Educational Service, Class-II (Administrati
The Gujarat Flying Club, Gujarat
Gujarat Ayurved University Jamnagar Gujarat india
8th June 2018, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Re: CFA Course In Gujarat University

I want to do CFA Course in Narayana Business School, Gujarat so will you please provide me the details of the program?
8th June 2018, 12:42 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CFA Course In Gujarat University

The CFA Program is a globally recognized, graduate level curriculum that provides a strong foundation of real-world investment analysis and portfolio management skills along with the practical knowledge you need in todays investment industry. It also emphasizes the highest ethical and professional standards.

Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)

The CFA Charter is awarded by CFA Institute US , a global, not-for-profit organization that sets highest standard of ethics, education & professional excellence for the investment industry.

Each year, tens of thousands of candidates enroll in the CFA Program and sit for the exams in test centers all over the world. Completing the CFA Program confirms a mastery of the rigorous CFA curriculum, signifies passing all three exam levels, and is one of the requirements for earning the CFA charter.

Program Highlights-

300+ hrs of live class room training

Weekend and Customized Batches

CFA Material including Evaluation Test, Mock Tests & Formulas

Weekly Tests and feedback system

Assured placements above 6 Lacs per annum.

Program structure-

The program is organized into three levels. The Level I exam is offered in June and December. The Level II and III exams are only offered in June.

Level I

Candidates answer basic knowledge & comprehensive question. The exam has 240 multiple choice questions. CFA Institute Code of Ethics & Standards of professional conduct is a focal point of curriculum.

Level II

At Level II, Analysis and application are emphasized. The exam consists of 20 item sets, 10 in the morning session of the exam and 10 in the noon session. Item Sets are sometimes called mini cases.

Level III

Core Study areas of Level III involve the synthesis of the info from Level I & II. The Level III exam includes mini cases & 12-15 essay questions.

Contact-

Narayana Business School
Narayana House,
Nr. Ishan 3,
Opp. Shell Petrol Pump Road,
Anand Nagar,
Prahlad Nagar,
Ahmedabad,
Gujarat - 380015

94263 33451
91731 06000

079 2693 6001