2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

CET UV Ink

I have many Printers in my factory and I want to purchase CET 90 Series UV Curable Black Ink for my printers . Would you please tell me where I can place this order ? Which factory manufacture this CET UV Ink ? Provide me its name with address and contact details .
1st June 2018, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Re: CET UV Ink

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the CET Color Introduces Ink Loyalty Program Will you Please provide It ?
1st June 2018, 09:37 AM
Super Moderator

Re: CET UV Ink

Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, CET Color builds large-format flatbed & hybrid UV printers. Utilizing state-of-the-art UV curable ink sets that are VOC free and eco-friendly, our printers have the ability to print on virtually any substrate

Ink Loyalty Program

ATLANTA, GA CET Color will begin offering a new Ink Loyalty Program to all current CET customers, beginning on April 1, 2016.

The program will offer various incentives to customers who continue to purchase CET Color inks through their respective dealer and will result in changes to the current ink ordering & fulfillment process.

Criteria
In order to be eligible for the loyalty program benefits, a customer must be the original owner of the printer(s) and have purchased a minimum of $10,000 worth of ink & consumables during the prior 12-month period. Eligible customers will receive a 10% rebate on their annual ink,

Contact Details :
CET Color
4450 Commerce DR SW
Atlanta, GA 30336
Main: 404-228-1259

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in