2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th January 2013, 03:35 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CET exam Gujarat

The eligibility required for the admission in the Gujarat CET exam is as follows:

The candidate should have passed the 10+2 exam from a recognized board with science as the subject.

For the detailed information I am attaching a file here. You can also see the file.

The file has the dsetailed information about the eligibility required for the common entrance test of Gujarat.

See the file.
Attached Files
File Type: doc CET exam Gujarat.doc (22.5 KB, 63 views)
28th February 2015, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

I want to appear in the Gujarat Common Entrance Test? can you please tell me about Exam Scheme for GUJCET?
28th February 2015, 02:35 PM
Super Moderator

The Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) is conducted by the Education Department, Government of Gujarat and Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board.

The GUJCET is held for admission into various streams like medical, pharmacy and engineering courses in Gujarat state.

The degree courses offered through GUJCET are B.Tech, B.E., MBBS, BDS and B.Pharma.

Exam Scheme for GUJCET

For Gujarat Common Entrance Test, there shall be multiple choice question papers of the following subjects and the number of questions, marks and time shall be as mentioned against them:
i) Physics: 40 (questions), 40 marks
ii) Chemistry: 40 (questions), 40 marks
iii) Biology: 40 (questions), 40 marks and All time each: 180 minutes
There shall be combined question paper including Physics, Chemistry and Biology

The paper will be of 120 marks and of 180 minutes duration - combined OMR Sheet will be of 120 Answers

Medium of Exam:
The question papers of the examination shall be in Gujarati, Hindi and English language
It is required that a candidate should mention his medium in application

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in