2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th May 2015, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

CET Delhi admit card

My elder brother had filled the application form for the exam o the Delhi common entrance test before one month and in the next month the exam is going to be held but still My elder brother not received the admit card of him so will you please tell me about from where I can download the admit card of the Delhi common entrance test? Give me the link fro the admit card as soon as possible?
Similar Threads
Thread
SSC Delhi Stenographer Admit Card
Admit Card Of Staff Nurse In Aiims Delhi
AIIMS Delhi Exam Admit Card
AIIMS Delhi Lab Tech Admit Card
Delhi CPO SI Admit Card
JNU Delhi Admit Card
AIIMS Delhi Admit Card
Delhi Police HC CM Admit Card
AWO Delhi Police Admit Card
Delhi Police PTET Admit Card
NLU Delhi Online Admit Card
Polytechnic Entrance Exam Admit Card Delhi
Delhi Polytechnic CET Admit Card
IIT Delhi Junior Assistant Admit Card
Board of Higher Secondary Education Delhi Admit Card
Delhi Metro Railway Admit Card
CRPF Delhi Admit Card
IIIT Delhi Admit Card
IIT Delhi Admit Card
DMRC Delhi Admit Card
5th March 2016, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Re: CET Delhi admit card

I would like to know the process to download the admit card for the Common Entrance Test so please guide me for the same?
5th March 2016, 04:43 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CET Delhi admit card

The Department of Training & Technical Education (DTTE) intends to admit students to first semester/ first year for the academic session for various Full-time Diploma programmes (Engineering and Non Engineering) being offered at Institutes affiliated to the Board of Technical Education (BTE), Delhi, through the Common Entrance Test. Controller of CET, on behalf of Delhi Knowledge Development Foundation, under Department of Training & Technical Education shall hold the CET and shall announce the centres where the tests shall be held.

The admit card need to be downloaded from the official website

On this page the candidate need to first login into his account using the application no and password.

Once he logs into his account, the candidate wil be able to download the admit card

The sample admit card has been given below for the reference purpose

Important points relating to the admit card of CET Delhi

Admit Card must be retained by the candidate till the Department of Training & Technical Education finalizes the admissions.
No duplicate admit card will be published by the Controller CET after the Entrance test.
Both parts of the downloaded admit card must be carried by the candidates to the examination centres.
Aspirants must ensure that the admit card is not folded. He/she also should not make any kind of marks or write any kind of description on this document.
The test will begin exactly at the time mentioned in the admit card and an announcement to this effect will be made by the supervisor.
While the exam is in progress, the invigilator will check the admit cards of the candidates and get their signature on admit card, attendance sheet and also thumb impression on the attendance sheet to satisfy himself / herself about the identity of each candidate. The supervisor will also put his/her signature in the place provided for the purpose in the answer-sheet on Side 1.
The aspirant will hand over the filled admit card on which an attested photograph has been pasted, to the invigilator.

Tags
admit card

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in